Ensminger Needs to Geaux...

TigerTap

Senior
images

"You's Guys are just ungrateful & probably Bama fans! This thread is not Kikicaca approved! I'm 72 years old, you can't fool me. Ensminger's the best OC in the SEC! Were 8-2 & if only Aranda had done his job, we'd be playing for Championships. You's Guys don't want to admit to O & E's Offensive Prowess."

You can't hide from the caca.

LSU drops in AP & Coaches Poll
BriskDefiantAdder-max-1mb.gif

Oh yeah? Well, I can prove You's Guys are wrong. We're up to #103 Total Offense. Last week we were #104! That's real Improvement, you bastages!"

https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/21/p3

Last edited:

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
That's just it, he is dead serious. Its his personal mission to defend Coach Ensminger. I think he was the same way about Coach O last year.
Some folks get their rocks off being critical of coaches & players. I'm satisfied with being 8 - 2 at this point in the season. One of our losses was to the #1 ranked team in the country who will probably win it all and allow Nick to hoist another crystal football.

TigerTap

Senior
He is either in denial or is a troll. He can’t be serious.

I think he's mostly serious. Very strange, he just showed up last year I think. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but damn, it sure seems like he's working for Derek Ponamsky, to "Enhance the Public opinion of Coaches Orgeron & Ensminger".

Last edited:

TigerTap

Senior
Some folks get their rocks off being critical of coaches & players. I'm satisfied with being 8 - 2 at this point in the season. One of our losses was to the #1 ranked team in the country who will probably win it all and allow Nick to hoist another crystal football.

That's kind of the point of message boards. It give us fans a place to voice our opinions & bitch. Coach bashing has become the norm. Ask Shane why he was crapping on Les Miles while he was winning the National Championship game. Yet, his misguided posts continue. He even formed his own "Lynch Mob" (duh Minions) from his stronghold in frickin' Oklahoma. But that's just the way it goes. Maybe someday, Shane will take down his Top Gun, Barry Switzer & The Boz posters.:D

Haven't seen that much being critical of players. I know I have mentioned Troare the Olineman. Orgeron tauted him as the best thing since sliced bread on the OL & Giles the WR who disappeared on the LSU WR roster after being a "Bilitnikoff Finalist" under Kliff Kingsbury. Now Giles mostly fair catches on special teams.

All in all, O pumped them both up way too much & flat out whiffed on several of his transfers. He very much wants "His Players" to get recognition. He thinks if they do, it legitimizes his hire, with LSU fans. I don't think that's personally attacking those players. It's just telling the honest truth, imo.

BTW, good to see you over here @COTiger, even if you just check in.

Last edited:

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
That's kind of the point of message boards. It give us fans a place to voice our opinions & bitch.
I

I don't have a problem with legitimate criticism. Hell, I wish we had a better OL & WRs. However we don't and we have to do the best with what we have. One of the problems I have is a lot of criticism comes from people who don't have a clue as to what they are talking about. They bitch just for the sake of bitching.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I’m elated LSU is 8-2 with the possibility of finishing the regular season 10-2, instead of the 6-6 or 7-5 that was predicted preseason.

What I am not happy about is the way we have gotten to 8-2. Yes we throttled Ole Miss and routed Georgia, but minus those two games, our offense struggled, and in some cases got cold stopped for Qtrs at a time by the likes of LaTech and SELU. That should never happen.

You can not tell me the talent on LaTech’s and SELU’s rosters begin to even remotely compare to the roster of LSU.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....

It’s not about getting our rocks off. In fact it’s simply about discussing our teams performance. Caca just makes everything an argument and people seem more worked up than they are. I’m very happy being 8-2 but also very aware due to our offense we’re at our ceiling. It’s not wrong to want more, like a championship.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
One of our losses was to the #1 ranked team in the country who will probably win it all and allow Nick to hoist another crystal football.

So be it. We allowed them 29 whole freakin points, you’re telling me that’s okay?

This offense couldn’t score 1 point against Bama and Rkansas scored 31...

Oh... and they don’t hoist crystal footballs anymore.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
https://www.******************/lsu-...enter-lloyd-cushenberry-on-arkansas/80178669/

LSU players understand what most LSU fans don't.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
Not sure what he said that fans don’t understand. He was being very diplomatic, exactly what you would expect from a current player on the team.

Yes, we’re 8-2. Yes we’re happy about that. BUT.....our offense is ranked 104th. We’re not happy about that. Because maybe if our offense were better, we would be 9-1 or even 10-0. Our offense is clearly struggling and hasn’t improved from day one. Anybody who played the sport knows that you practice to improve. That’s not happening. Something is wrong. And the lack of talent excuse is pathetic. Especially when you’re ignoring the fact that the coaching staff leading them has a history of not success, but failure. But by all means, blame the players.

And we’re not ignoring our offense being 104th just because we’re 8-2 or just because a bunch of pundits who are wrong every single year projected us to be 7-5 and we “over achieved”

It’s ok for fans to be critical, it happens with every fan base on every level of every sport on the face of the planet. But God forbid an LSU fan be critical of our obviously struggling offense and all of sudden we’re bad fans or dumb.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
Yes, we’re 8-2. Yes we’re happy about that. BUT.....our offense is ranked 104th. We’re not happy about that. Because maybe if our offense were better, we would be 9-1 or even 10-0. Our offense is clearly struggling and hasn’t improved from day one. Anybody who played the sport knows that you practice to improve. That’s not happening. Something is wrong.
I beg to differ, but it clearly is a lack of talent on the offensive side of the ball. An old saying comes to mind. It's difficult to make chicken salad out of chicken . . . . I'm sure you know the rest.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I beg to differ, but it clearly is a lack of talent on the offensive side of the ball. An old saying comes to mind. It's difficult to make chicken salad out of chicken . . . . I'm sure you know the rest.
You spout this a lot.

And yes I will agree, LSU has had some injuries on the OL and other positions, but so do other CFB teams. From game 1 to now, there has been zero progression. And yet you act like 103 other teams out recruit LSU. There has already been proof that only 5 or 6 other teams have better overall rated talent on rosters than LSU. So the lack of talent is a bullshit excuse.

So explain this to me Mr. Football, if Ensminger is such a great OC, and it's only an issue of "lack of talent" on offense, then why hasn't any other Div. I program in 20 yrs picked him up as their OC? Answer that?