Ensminger Needs to Geaux...

TigerTap

Senior
I don't remember asking that question. And how many OL are drafted in the first round?

It was on the Shingles board, after the Bama trouncing. How many are there? You tell me.. I don't know. It varies every year. For a while, since Tony Mandarich (Michigan State), & Robert Gallery ( Iowa)many of these "Can't miss" 1st round OL, seem to come from the Big 10.

Of course dem Saints took Shawn Knight (BYU) & Chris Neaoli (Colorado) for reasons unknown. Let's also give them credit for actually taking a Running Back from Indiana in the 1st round, Vaughn Dunbar.

Last edited:

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
The shingles board is the other LSU forum you visit and post on. It is censored out of mention here, hence the "*****" link.
Oh, you're talking about the place that has a hell of a lot more activity than this place?

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Yes I am & I obviously wouldn't be missed.
You being missed or not is determined by the contributions you make around here, or wherever you decide to post.

When you march around spouting shit about lack of activity vs. somewhere else, and just being a Debbie downer... then yeh you probably wouldn't be. You obviously have no clue about forums. What you to fail to realize is, that place has been open for almost 2 decades longer than this forum. And since I didn't really start doing anything with this place until this season, i'd say it's going fairly well.

TigerTap

Senior
Oh, you're talking about the place that has a hell of a lot more activity than this place?

Quality counts too. Look at the really "younger" board. They have thousands, but hardly anything of substance. Hard to find good topics because of all the junk. Besides, I was only joking calling the other board the shingles board.

Last edited:

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
Quality counts too. Look at the really "younger" board. They have thousands, but hardly anything of substance. Hard to find good topics because of all the junk. Besides, I was only joking calling the other board the shingles board.

TF has a disease roaming the halls. It’s exhausting.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
Ensminger and our offense is a hot pile trash. This team will never be championship material under him and I can’t understand how people can’t see that.

Last edited:

BAY0U BENGAL

Tigerbaiting champion of the world
Ensminger and our offense is a hot pile trash. This team will never be championship material under him and I can’t understand how people can’t see that.

It won’t be. And until there is an offense that shows some kind of urgency, we don’t DESERVE to be anywhere near a championship. Getting shut out by any team, I don’t care if it’s alabama or not, should not be tolerated. And the offensive line can be blamed all day long, but if you don’t adapt to what’s happening in real time, you can continue to play second fiddle in the West. The 3 and outs are killing what is a spectacular defense. Should not have lost to Florida and should’ve have been shut out to bama. Watching the defense in the first quarter, we should’ve hung with them and beat them. But you can’t with a ho-hum offense. And surely O has to see that’s what got Miles fired.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
People see it minus one or two. Eventually those who refuse to see it will be forced to.

The shit about lack of talent is a farce. LSU's roster is made up of roughly 60'something percent blue ship recruits (roughly high 4*'s and 5*'s), Bama has the best roster of talent in the nation and has roughly 10% more blue chip recruits than we do.

The fact that LSU 8-2 is a direct correlation to that roster of talent, despite the lack of coaching development. If Aranda were decide to say "fuck it" and leave after this season, we'd be royally screwed. LSU has won 80% of it's games this season due to Aranda and the talent of the roster only.

TigerTap

Senior
People see it minus one or two. Eventually those who refuse to see it will be forced to.

The shit about lack of talent is a farce. LSU's roster is made up of roughly 60'something percent blue ship recruits (roughly high 4*'s and 5*'s), Bama has the best roster of talent in the nation and has roughly 10% more blue chip recruits than we do.

The fact that LSU 8-2 is a direct correlation to that roster of talent, despite the lack of coaching development. If Aranda were decide to say "fuck it" and leave after this season, we'd be royally screwed. LSU has won 80% of it's games this season due to Aranda and the talent of the roster only.

Can you imagine how fast we'd fall to a 2-3 win team if Aranda does leave? Our whole team success has been put on his shoulders. E/O don't even know how to take a knee for frick's sake!

Every night I pray somehow Aranda is given the head coaching job & let him clean house & bring in his own OC.

But I know it won't happen. Aranda will leave, much like Saban & be a success someplace else, while E/O bring us back to 1992. Offensively, were already very close already. And there's nothing we can do about it. I'm not saying Aranda is Saban Jr. of course, but he does have tons of upside.