Ensminger Needs to Geaux...

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
You spout this a lot.

And yes I will agree, LSU has had some injuries on the OL and other positions, but so do other CFB teams. From game 1 to now, there has been zero progression. And yet you act like 103 other teams out recruit LSU. There has already been proof that only 5 or 6 other teams have better overall rated talent on rosters than LSU. So the lack of talent is a bullshit excuse.

So explain this to me Mr. Football, if Ensminger is such a great OC, and it's only an issue of "lack of talent" on offense, then why hasn't any other Div. I program in 20 yrs picked him up as their OC? Answer that?

Pay attention. There will be a quiz later. Where did I write that E is a great OC?

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Pay attention. There will be a quiz later. Where did I write that E is a great OC?

Never said you think, called, or wrote that E was a great OC. Referring to another posters post, you said and I quote:

I beg to differ, but it clearly is a lack of talent on the offensive side of the ball.

That statement says that LSU's woes on offense is not a problem with Ensminger but rather a problem with "talent" on the offensive side of the ball. You apparently think that if we had better athletes on the O side of the ball, that we'd be better on offense, and not ranked 104th in the Country. Am I missing something? Maybe you meant something else by that statement?

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I beg to differ, but it clearly is a lack of talent on the offensive side of the ball. An old saying comes to mind. It's difficult to make chicken salad out of chicken . . . . I'm sure you know the rest.
The Citadel has tied Bama 10-10 on a field goal. That means that they have scored a Touchdown. Something LSU could not do, hell the LSU offense found it almost impossible to get past the 50. Guess The Citadel recruits better and has better talent than LSU. :rolleyes:

How’s Ensminger as an OC look now? Even the lowly Citadel OC can get his offense full of 3*’s to score on Bama. But yeh you right, it’s a talent issue.

Last edited:

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
Your comparative results analysis is getting old. Real old. Do you think it's possible the Bama players might have been looking past the Citadel? Nah, you probably don't.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
I beg to differ, but it clearly is a lack of talent on the offensive side of the ball. An old saying comes to mind. It's difficult to make chicken salad out of chicken . . . . I'm sure you know the rest.

It’s not though! There are over 80 teams (maybe 100) with less talent that do more on offense. Did you see Maryland today? Do they have more talent than us? Keep in mind that’s a 1st year OC and HC. If you say yes then I just can’t discuss this topic with you any longer.

Did you see what Mississippi State did to Arkansas vs what we couldn’t? Both of us were shut out by Bama. But they throttle Arkansas and we sputter.

It’s not lack of talent. Now, We’re not stacked with a bunch of 1st rounders, that’s not what I’m saying. But it’s college football. Good coaches take average and/or below average talent and produce offenses much much better than ours all the time. Good coaches take much less talent than we have, and produce much better.

What was Burrow, 4 star maybe 5? Brossette? 4 star? CEH? 4 star? Terrace Marshal was a 5 star. Ja’mar Chase was a 5 star. Hell, I think Brennan was a 4 star. Where is this lack of talent you speak of? It’s poor development, poor game planning and poor play calling.

I guess in a year when we’re still a terrible offense with this proven loser at the helm you’ll get it.

lsu-i-like

Redshirt
It’s not though! There are over 80 teams (maybe 100) with less talent that do more on offense. Did you see Maryland today? Do they have more talent than us? Keep in mind that’s a 1st year OC and HC. If you say yes then I just can’t discuss this topic with you any longer.

Did you see what Mississippi State did to Arkansas vs what we couldn’t? Both of us were shut out by Bama. But they throttle Arkansas and we sputter.

It’s not lack of talent. Now, We’re not stacked with a bunch of 1st rounders, that’s not what I’m saying. But it’s college football. Good coaches take average and/or below average talent and produce offenses much much better than ours all the time. Good coaches take much less talent than we have, and produce much better.

What was Burrow, 4 star maybe 5? Brossette? 4 star? CEH? 4 star? Terrace Marshal was a 5 star. Ja’mar Chase was a 5 star. Hell, I think Brennan was a 4 star. Where is this lack of talent you speak of? It’s poor development, poor game planning and poor play calling.

I guess in a year when we’re still a terrible offense with this proven loser at the helm you’ll get it.
If KU looks better on offense than LSU next year, everything is going to burn!

COTiger

Retired Old Fart

Your post was directed to me so I will respond. As I've said before, I'm not into comparative results. I'm more into 9 - 2 with one of the losses to the #1 ranked team in the country who are unbeaten. Obviously you are. Post away. This is the last time I am going to respond.

TigerTap

Senior
If KU looks better on offense than LSU next year, everything is going to burn!
preview.jpg

TigerTap

Senior
Your post was directed to me so I will respond. As I've said before, I'm not into comparative results. I'm more into 9 - 2 with one of the losses to the #1 ranked team in the country who are unbeaten. Obviously you are. Post away. This is the last time I am going to respond.

You've settled comfortably back into 90's mediocrity, with E/O. Gerry DiNardo won 10-2 once in 1996. Mebbe we beat A&M to get back to 'Gerry's Kids'days?

tumblr_inline_mwmc31FXe51rbrja2.gif

TigerTap

Senior
The boat. :D
"You can't hide fo'eva Saban. I won't forget the nationally televised rapin' you put on me & my baw Ensminger. First we gonna BBQ & den weez gonna think on it another year. We still comin' tho. I done stole one of your recruits at tight end, Craven Morehead. I outsmarted ya baw! How you like dem apples?"
rLAxG5O.jpg

TigerTap

Senior
You need to take your meds. I'm done. I'm going to watch a good football game.
Your meds have you "Settled" or Sedate if you will. Now your pushing more meds onto other people? Already too many LSU zombies walking around. "I love E & I love O, can I have my pills now?"

Good football game? Is Bama playing tonight? Clemson maybe?