Ensminger Needs to Geaux...

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Ensminger needs to be fired. In 2016 he lost to Bama 10-0, now in 2018 he loses to Bama 29-0. Is this the answer for the LSU offense? #FireEnsminger

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
Ensminger needs to be fired. In 2016 he lost to Bama 10-0, now in 2018 he loses to Bama 29-0. Is this the answer for the LSU offense? #FireEnsminger
What do you expect him to do with the talent or lack of that he has to work with. How about placing some of the blame at the feet of the grass chewing former LSU coach.

mancha

Freshman
Yeah but when is it that you can’t blame him anymore? It has been two years of recruiting. The blame has to land on the feet of O, maybe next year will it be better next year?

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
Yeah but when is it that you can’t blame him anymore? It has been two years of recruiting. The blame has to land on the feet of O, maybe next year will it be better next year?
I agree. If we don't see improvement next year, then the blame has to fall on O. And to be honest I don't know if we have any under class men O line that can move up to a starting role next year.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
What do you expect him to do with the talent or lack of that he has to work with. How about placing some of the blame at the feet of the grass chewing former LSU coach.
Well Miles recruited well, and Ensminger lost 10-0 to Bama in 2016 under Miles’ recruits.
In 2018 Ensminger lost to Bama 29-0 with a hybrid mix of Orgerons and Miles’ recruits.

Is Miles the problem, is Orgeron the problem, or is Ensminger the problem?

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
Well Miles recruited well, and Ensminger lost 10-0 to Bama in 2016 under Miles’ recruits.
In 2018 Ensminger lost to Bama 29-0 with a hybrid mix of Orgerons and Miles’ recruits.

Is Miles the problem, is Orgeron the problem, or is Ensminger the problem?
The answer is Bama is a hell of a lot better than we are. Plain & simple.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
The post Bama/LSU game theme over “There”.

“Saban has built a CFB team like no other, oh, let me lick his sack”.

Fuckin gag me...

Yes Saban has built a damn good team at Alabama, but if LSU had an OC, an offense, and a serviceable QB, LSU would would’ve scored 21+ and held Bama to -20.

Last edited:

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
Fuckin pussies on the “other site”.

Fuckin bullshit.

Yes Saban has built a damn good team at Alabama, but if LSU had an OC, an offense, and a serviceable QB, LSU would would’ve scored 21+ and held Bama to -20.
You seem to have a hard time dealing with the truth. That and your post has too many ifs.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
You realize Arkansas, the school of 3*’s put up 31 points on Bama?

Yeh that’s right... Rkansas.
Using your analysis that means we are in deep shit next week. I don't think the Vegas odds makers are going to agree with you.

TigerTap

Senior
You seem to have a hard time dealing with the truth. That and your post has too many ifs.

The Truth is Orgeron is 0-6 vs Bama & 0-3 while at LSU. I went tonight. People at the game wanted him Fired badly, and were screaming for E's head & Alleva too. It won't get better while either are here.

And let's not first James Cregg, Rosy's pick for a OL coach an assistant to an assistant coach at mighty San Diego Chargers. Fricking terrible. And just think, he fired Coach Grimes on purpose. Grimes got an OC gig 5-10 minutes later.

Les Miles has been gone for 3 seasons. That excuse has run razor thin, considering O was recruiting coordinator since being hired by Miles. Miles teams were competitive & scored points against Bama - except 1 game. This is 2 games in 3 tries O couldn't score points against Bama.

Last edited:

TigerTap

Senior
Fuckin pussies on the “other site”.

Fuckin bullshit.

Of course Ensminger has to geaux.

But we also need a Head Coach capable of hiring a good OC. O isn't going to attract any top talent at the OC position. He loves LSU? He quit on a n LSU scholarship after 2 weeks, because he " Fuckin' sucked." That's a Leonard Marshall quote, BTW.

I took a quick look at the "Shingles" board & it's is loaded with apologists. Check out McTiger, that Rush lovin' mofo, asked: "Is it really that bad?" 4-5 years from now he'll be asking the same bullshit. Funny, I used to enjoy his posts. Thought he was more objective than he turned out to be.

Yep, I'm borderline drunk, but frick it! The Truth is the truth.

Last edited:

lsu-i-like

Redshirt
You realize Arkansas, the school of 3*’s put up 31 points on Bama?

Yeh that’s right... Rkansas.
Probably not against the first team, so that argument only goes so far. I’m very disappointed after three years we haven’t figured out a damn thing on offense vs Saban, but I am ready to flush it less than 24hrs in. This year this game doesn’t mean much to me if we win out; that would be an overachievement this year under O.

I don’t know, I really expected more out of the offense. I felt like we were better than the stats showed, but if we can’t improve on offense, one has to wonder if E and company are the answer. If we can win out, including a major bowl, and the offense improves, maybe that’s good enough this year. Maybe... kinda want to fire the whole offensive staff this AM.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I’m willing to give Orgeron a cpl years to see what he can do, but part of “seeing what he can do” means bringing a real OC who can move the ball and score points. Right now the only person on this staff earning his paycheck is Aranda.

BAY0U BENGAL

Tigerbaiting champion of the world
I went into this game with the idea the score would be much worse. I did, however, expect us to move the ball and not lay an egg. There are no moral victories, nothing to brag about. We haven’t been able to find and exploit any weakness of Alabama in a long time. We had a great first quarter on defense, but the offense has to do its part. E can’t beat Bama. O can’t beat bama. It’s as simple as that. I’ve said it since about week 3 or 4, Alabama isn’t losing this year. But no points? That’s inexcusable.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I knew our defense would hold Bama to a season low pointwise, no way in hell this LSU defense allows the gumps to hang 50+ in Tiger Stadium. The defense did exactly what it needed to do to give the offense a chance. Again, the offense struggled to get past mid-field.

Like @LaSalleAve said, Saban modernized his offense. Part of Orgeron’s job as the leader of LSU football is to do the same thing, even if that means removing Ensminger as OC. Orgeron has got to go out and find a playcaller and developer of offensive talent. If he doesn’t, Orgeron has maybe 2 more years and he’ll be out.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
Let this sink in! For all the shit we talked about Bama’s cupcake schedule. Our pathetic ass offense just gave them their easiest test of the season. Ensminger SUCKS! Period. Stop blaming the unprepared undercoached and underdeveloped players. He sucks. Our offense sucks. We knew this. Yet we’re going to blame the student athletes, not the over paid reject TE coach in way over his head. Un fucking believable. If anybody truly believes Steve Ensminger has what it takes and that he just needs better players they’ve gone full Caca and are completely delusional.

We ARE DELAYING THE INEVITABLE! We will never win shit with this guy. And don’t sell me any load of bullshit about being 7-2. It’s championships we want! Not 9 wins with an 85th ranked offense and 30 point shutout beatdowns to Bama at home!

Last edited: