Ensminger Needs to Geaux...

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
We're 7 - 2. Would you have predicted that before the season started? Probably not. More like 9 - 0.

Nobody is arguing that. Why does that keep coming up? Yes we’re 7-2. Fantastic!

In fact, I predicted in August this team had the talent to win 9 or 10 games. It’s documented. Go look it up, but that’s not the point.

We fired a 9 to 10 win coach because he couldn’t field an offense. We replaced him with a guy who is fielding the same (maybe even worse) of an offense. And the real point, is that he will never bring us back to a championship.

When you’re this close (7-2) you make the necessary changes to get over the hump. Hence why we fired Miles. Hence why we fired Canada. And hence while we will either fire Ensminger or fire O because we won’t fire ensminger. Maybe then, you’ll see where I’m coming from.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
Yes, passing game is very raw but lots of potential. Need the WRs to carry their own weight. Burrow in his senior year could be special.

It is not improved. It may have more potential, but 6 td’s and 4 ints in 9 games is so far from improved I’m questioning how you define improvement. Honestly.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
Absolutely. Even though they are many times way out of whack, they are fun & give us fans something to yack about. :D

I wish there was a show at the end of the year where these analyst got called out for their preseason rankings and their picks each week.

There is no accountability. I get it, it’s all conjecture. Which is why they should not be called experts, maybe not even analysts. Most of them are purely entertainers.

TigerTap

Senior
Yet Bama played 8 other teams who have less talent on offense and all were more competitive.

But sure. Let’s just forfeit the Alabama game every year because we have no talent. Oh, and let’s not look at how pathetic our offensive scheme, playcalling and in game adjustments have been. Even if both are broken (talent and coaching) let’s fix both! Let’s not just blame lack of talent and ignore the awful coaching. That’s called delaying the inevitable.

Ensminger is BROKEN! He SUCKS! We have to go another direction or it’s all for naught.

Well..that's certainly an honest post of where we currently are. Don't want to forfeit though. A whiff or sarcasm perhaps? ;) @LSU_4_LIFE is right, if something if not working or broken, you have to try to fix it or replace it.

lsu-i-like

Redshirt
It is not improved. It may have more potential, but 6 td’s and 4 ints in 9 games is so far from improved I’m questioning how you define improvement. Honestly.
Statistically no, but it has looked like it might be better. Not sure that will materialize this year, but I felt going into Bama our passing attack was better than advertised. Still holding out hope.

TigerTap

Senior
I'd love to see @tirk's opinion on this. I think Izzie over there is of the same opinion as well.

I hope those guys join the party. It just occurred to me that weve got a good discussion going on here. Were are all of different opinions mostly, and yet not many sentences starting with "Hey you freaking idiot take your meds.." :D

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I hope those guys join the party. It just occurred to me that weve got a good discussion going on here. Were are all of different opinions mostly, and yet not many sentences starting with "Hey you freaking idiot take your meds.." :D
@tirk comes around, posts on occasion. I'd love to get islstl over here tho.