Ensminger Needs to Geaux...

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
In Tiger Town, next year is always THE year.

In Tiger town we blame the highly touted quality student athletes. Not the shitty reject TE coach who can’t develop them or put them in position to be successful. The same shit coach who hasnt ran an offense since he was fired 20 years ago for going 2-10

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
I hope the stress weighs on him and he steps down. This old fuck has to know he is in over his head. He was happy at TE coach.

Also, Coach O has to know the fan base will turn on him for this. The smoke and mirrors have been exposed. Nothing has changed. It’s sad to even say it. But the hot seat never cooled down, it was just temporarily unplugged. Getting beat 29-0 at home in a game that eerily resembles the 2011 BCSCG is not fucking good.

I’m not a genius. Quite average actually. But how come I feel as if I’m one of the very few that could see this before it happened and knows we will never win shit with this coaching staff? Why are so many people blaming the kids?

This is why I didn’t get excited for this game. This is why I’m less invested in Tiger football each year. There is nothing to look forward to. Unless it’s mediocrity I’m after.

Last edited:

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I think Orgeron is doing some good things to fix our DL/OL woes, but I am just not sold on nor excited about Ensminger. I understand the guy knows football, he’s just not good at his job.

E has been the TE coach forever, but yet even that part of our game wasn’t exactly stellar under Miles or Orgeron.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
I think Orgeron is doing some good things to fix our DL/OL woes, but I am just not sold on nor excited about Ensminger. I understand the guy knows football, he’s just not good at his job.

E has been the TE coach forever, but yet even that part of our game wasn’t exactly stellar under Miles or Orgeron.

When I say turn on him, to be clear, I mean for being stubborn with his OC. This is no different than Miles protecting Cameron. Fans have very little patience for this.

We didn’t like the Ensminger hire and it’s not just last night. It’s our offense against SELU, LaTech, Florida and Mississippi State. It’s having 6 passing TD’s in 9 games. It’s being ranked (now probably 90th in offense). It’s being unable to score in the redzone. It’s being predictable and easy to defend. It’s the inability to develop our players. The lack of in game adjustments. The lack of innovative playcalling or any creativity at all.

It’s piss poor overall offensive coaching. And LSU fans are sick and tired of it!

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I wasn’t at the game but I have several friends and coworkers who were. Apparently there were a lot of cries about wanting to fire Ensminger as well as Orgeron.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
On Defense, yes. Offense has regressed.
s
Until we start recruiting O linemen who can compete on the same level as Bama's D I don't give a shit who the O coordinator is. The old saying about making chicken salad out of chicken shit fits this situation.

TigerTap

Senior
s
Until we start recruiting O linemen who can compete on the same level as Bama's D I don't give a shit who the O coordinator is. The old saying about making chicken salad out of chicken shit fits this situation.

Who's responsibility is that? I saw you try to blame Miles while O was the damn recruiting coordinator, then finally wiggled his way into the head coaching job against most LSU fans wishes. This started 4 seasons ago. '15, '16, 17' & '18.

Did he just wake up post-game & decide that he's been recruiting the wrong Olineman? Maybe so, after watching him jaw about Juco Badera Traore. Hello..McFly!

You might want to read this, or not..

https://www.wwltv.com/article/sports/ncaa/lsu/saban-takes-6-top-players-out-of-louisiana/395578015

One last thing, Saadiq Charles & Garret Brumfield are both highly rated at Draftscout.com. it's the most accurate that I've found on the internet. I didn't even look up the other 3 Starters.

At some point you're going to have to reword you're favorite saying to include coaches.

Last edited:

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
s
It’s not just about the Bama game, altho being blanked at home twice in three years should never happen.

I’m talking more about the dismal redzone offense, the 6 passing TD’s in 8 games, the too many to count 3andOuts... the fact that our leading scorer is probably Cole Tracy.

There are glaring issues with this offense that Bama only made look worse. This offense struggled at Moo U, Florida, LaTech gave’em fits. And honestly you can not tell me Arkansas, Arkansas State, Tennessee, etc., have better OL’s than LSU; those teams atleast scored on Bama.

lsu-i-like

Redshirt
It’s not just about the Bama game, altho being blanked at home twice in three years should never happen.

I’m talking more about the dismal redzone offense, the 6 passing TD’s in 8 games, the too many to count 3andOuts... the fact that our leading scorer is probably Cole Tracy.

There are glaring issues with this offense that Bama only made look worse. This offense struggled at Moo U, Florida, LaTech gave’em fits. And honestly you can not tell me Arkansas, Arkansas State, Tennessee, etc., have better OL’s than LSU; those teams atleast scored on Bama.
It seems like there has been improvement despite the stats and Bama. We still have a few games to see.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
s

Yet Bama played 8 other teams who have less talent on offense and all were more competitive.

But sure. Let’s just forfeit the Alabama game every year because we have no talent. Oh, and let’s not look at how pathetic our offensive scheme, playcalling and in game adjustments have been. Even if both are broken (talent and coaching) let’s fix both! Let’s not just blame lack of talent and ignore the awful coaching. That’s called delaying the inevitable.

Ensminger is BROKEN! He SUCKS! We have to go another direction or it’s all for naught.