Ensminger Needs to Geaux...

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
That's because you keep running back to the udder board. Then I gotta come ruffle your feathers.
You are incapable of ruffling my feathers. The stupid shit you post used to be entertaining. Not so much anymore. And I'm not the only one with those feelings.

TigerTap

Senior
You are incapable of ruffling my feathers. The stupid shit you post used to be entertaining. Not so much anymore. And I'm not the only one with those feelings.
It's amazing, I post & here you are. Must be a gift. Or you notice I'm not there so you figure I'm here. I should not have said ruffled feathers. You're definitely Triggered though.

tenor.gif

I understand you & some others "Feelings" get hurt, when I tell the truth & don't take part of Team Group Think.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
Your post was directed to me so I will respond. As I've said before, I'm not into comparative results. I'm more into 9 - 2 with one of the losses to the #1 ranked team in the country who are unbeaten. Obviously you are. Post away. This is the last time I am going to respond.

Yep we’re 9-2. No thanks to our offense. We could be 11-0 if they had any fucking clue what they were doing. You keep settling buddy, I know that’s all some people are good for. Settling and accepting mediocrity. After all, we need people like you in society. Because if everyone were exceptional, then nobody would be exceptional.

And.....our offense sucks and our offensive coordinator sucks worse. I’m sorry that hurts your feelings.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
You are incapable of hurting my feelings. I actually feel sorry for the clueless. And you are near the top of the list.

BAY0U BENGAL

Tigerbaiting champion of the world
That statement says that LSU's woes on offense is not a problem with Ensminger but rather a problem with "talent" on the offensive side of the ball. You apparently think that if we had better athletes on the O side of the ball, that we'd be better on offense, and not ranked 104th in the Country. Am I missing something? Maybe you meant something else by that statement?

I wouldn’t say they’re talentless, but I think that talent has a ceiling. There’s 2 issues I have:

1.) We scores tons of points in 7OTs. Were those only scored because of luck? Or was it playcalling (minus the 6 options in a row). How is it we can’t do that more? We barely put up up points in the redzone this season.

2.) talent. How many first downs were dropped all season? And why can’t punts be fielded.

LSU isn’t full of talentless shits. But these guys were recruited to play. And when they can’t execute during the game, that’s a problem. And I can’t pin that on JUST the coaching.

Nutriaitch

Redshirt
1.) We scores tons of points in 7OTs. Were those only scored because of luck? Or was it playcalling (minus the 6 options in a row). How is it we can’t do that more? We barely put up up points in the redzone this season.

because defenses are absolutely exhausted by that point.

i played in a high scoring game in high school that went 3 OTs (same format as college)

and when i tell you i was absolutely SPENT when it ended, i means words almost cant describe how utterly exhausting it was.

score was 42-42 at end of regulation.
we lost 62-59
TD, TD, FG for us
TD, TD, TD for them

BAY0U BENGAL

Tigerbaiting champion of the world
because defenses are absolutely exhausted by that point.

i played in a high scoring game in high school that went 3 OTs (same format as college)

and when i tell you i was absolutely SPENT when it ended, i means words almost cant describe how utterly exhausting it was.

score was 42-42 at end of regulation.
we lost 62-59
TD, TD, FG for us
TD, TD, TD for them

That’s a fair point

Nutriaitch

Redshirt
That’s a fair point

i played CB & Kick/Punt returner.
i had a couple long returns in that game (didn’t score :().
plus it was a pass happy game, so the clock was stopping a lot.
we scored late as hell to force OT.

in third OT, we missed two passes into the end zone and settled for a FG.
they got the ball and ran it right at us.
like a knife through butter.

DLs and LBs were hunched over gasping for air after every play.
us smaller guys in secondary weren’t as winded, but you could tell we all lost a few steps from the beginning of the game.
and everybody was slower getting up from the pile after a play.

when they punched it in to beat us, what little fumes i had left in my tank evaporated and i just dropped.

i knew the WR i spent most of night harassing (yes i played on the dirty side to make up for lack of size) pretty well.
we met up in the end zone gave each other a hug that was more like two boxers holding each other up.

slept until like 2pm the next day :cool: