"It's ONLY TigerTap that doesn't love Oeaux"

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
Not the same thing.

One is a "Super fan" based excuse for Losing.

The other is a Fact. Miles had a cupcake game cancelled by a jittery AD & a Stadium full of pissed off LSU Fans that witnessed it all.

Tomatoes tomahtoes

Carylab

Commit
The Shane created alter has found me. 95% of it's not posts are about me, on TD. And now it looks like here too. Good thing Bennie B was here to like your post, in Shane's absence.

Hmm....Shane/Bennie/Carylab..3 yokes in 1 egg?

Great contribution to the thread, BTW.
I’ve been here fool you just haven’t opened your eyes...not surprising.

TigerTap

Senior
I’ve been here fool you just haven’t opened your eyes...not surprising.

As of today, you have a grand total of 12 posts. 2 of which were to directed at me.

Who can forget your Classic: "You need a hobby" while on an LSU sports message board. Is LSU sports not a hobby?

Carylab

Commit
As of today, you have a grand total of 12 posts. 2 of which were to directed at me.

Who can forget your Classic: "You need a hobby" while on an LSU sports message board. Is LSU sports not a hobby?
Yeah for most on here LSU is a hobby...for you I’m not so sure. Your hatred of Oeaux is an obsession. Nothing would make your more happy that to see LSU football fail so you could say I told you so. Oeaux exceeded all expectations this past year when no one gave LSU a chance at double digit wins. As inconsistent as we were at times, we were one drive (Florida) and one robbery by the officials (A&M) from making the playoffs. I’m not a woulda, coulda, shoulda guy so I don’t harp on this, I just say we had a good year. Are we where I want to be...no, but I also don’t take every opportunity to shit on the coach like you. Try being a fan and supporting the team and coach since there’s nothing you can say that holds any weight in regards to Oeaux’s future at LSU. Oh and stop trying to say how “everyone” feels and what “everyone” thinks, you should know this as an attorney!

TigerTap

Senior
Yeah for most on here LSU is a hobby...for you I’m not so sure. Your hatred of Oeaux is an obsession. Nothing would make your more happy that to see LSU football fail so you could say I told you so. Oeaux exceeded all expectations this past year when no one gave LSU a chance at double digit wins. As inconsistent as we were at times, we were one drive (Florida) and one robbery by the officials (A&M) from making the playoffs. I’m not a woulda, coulda, shoulda guy so I don’t harp on this, I just say we had a good year. Are we where I want to be...no, but I also don’t take every opportunity to shit on the coach like you. Try being a fan and supporting the team and coach since there’s nothing you can say that holds any weight in regards to Oeaux’s future at LSU. Oh and stop trying to say how “everyone” feels and what “everyone” thinks, you should know this as an attorney!

There you go, reading my mind again. I do not like & do not pull for Ed Orgeron, the Old Miss joke of a coach. He's an employee hired first by Les Miles as a position coach & recruiter in 2015. Then stupidly hired by the Duke LaCrosse Scandal ridden Athletic Director, Joe Alleva.

I pull for the LSU team that is put on the field.

I've been through far too many coaching changes to convince myself a failure like Ed Orgeron a Defensive Line coach, fired by Old Miss & the Saints after 1 season, for doing a bad job, was the best LSU could do for a Head Coach. It's a pitiful joke.

You hated Les Miles, but claimed to support LSU. Just like waterlogged Shane. I don't like Ed Orgeron, but claim to support LSU. Do you understand where your flawed logic is showing?

But I see that you have no problems downing Alleva's "Jonestown" style Kool Aid. Drink it up! We"ll discuss this year's "We wuz robbed in Tuscalosa" LSU Loss in November.

I like Defensive Coordinator Dave Aranda & Defensive Backs coach Corey Raymond. Without these 2 Coaches, LSU would have won approximately 4-6 games in 2018. The "Tough schedule" turned out to be total BS, as evidenced in game #1 against mighty #8 Miami & ending as the only Top 10 team to go to a Bowl game against an outmanned mid major UCF team, with an injured, not playing Starting QB.

Oeaux exceeded all expectations? WTF? Finishing 9th in SEC Passing, 8th in SEC Rushing & 10th in Total SEC Offense? What Planet do you live on? Check the Oeaux-zone levels, your obviously getting light headed. LSU finished Behind Vanderbilt in Total Offense.

www.secsports.com/statistics/football/team/total

I don't care what "Everyone" cares or thinks, never have. The mere fact that you bring up A&M as a "Robbery" proves you are a woulda, coulda, didn't type poster.

You're right, nothing I can do about Orgeron bringing down the LSU Program, with Ensmiger spearheading the charge. Except not attend the Oeaux LSU games. So I wait again, until the Oeaux experiment has ended. I suspect he will be at LSU for another 5 years. No SEC Championship wins, No National Championship wins. But since the SEC West is incredible weakened now, except for Bama & A&M (2020) he should appease the New Yorkers that are running LSU, by finishing #2 or #3 in the SEC West.

Prediction: LSU will very likely beat A&M this year. And you will rejoice, claiming order has been restored & other chest thumping BS. It will be the last LSU Win over Aggie until Orgeron is Fired or "Retires".

Not really sure what the point of bringing up my being an attorney has anything to do with what you've been posting. I'm not an ambulance chaser. I work the other side of that not really related fence.

But there is one thing I can do, from decades of experience, that some others like yourself, just can't do. I can spot Bullshit Artists, Con Men, Snake Oil Salesmen & Wife Beaters from a mile away.

Why was 10-3 under Les Miles deemed boring & underachieving, by some LSU fans & deemed the greatest thing since sliced bread when Orgeron goes 10-3 by these same LSU fans? "Got damn Carpetbagger!"?

When are the #1, #2 & #3 AP & Coaches poll Finishes in the NCAA coming under Orgeron? Do the 11, 12, 13 win seasons start this season under The Rosy Finch Boyz?

Last edited:

TigerTap

Senior
Tired of the idea being floated that people are anti-LSU just because you don't like the current Head Coach. Key word here is "Current". LSU Football has had 32 Head Coaches. All where current when they were here. 3 have won National Championships at LSU.

Nobody needs to like a Head Coach to pull for the LSU Football/Basketball or Baseball teams.

Did you love Curley Hallman? Smoke Lavall? Trent Johnson? Did you stop being an LSU fan & turn anti-LSU during their time at LSU?

Dumb argument that should never be said or even implied.

Last edited:

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
I don't understand your hatred of O. I understand and can accept legitimate criticism but you're out of bounds. Is this something personal, non football related deal between you & him?

TigerTap

Senior
I don't understand your hatred of O. I understand and can accept legitimate criticism but you're out of bounds. Is this something personal, non football related deal between you & him?

I'm not out of bounds. I do not like, respect or want anything to do with a Man who's beaten women. Plural. Look what I do for a living. Good 'ol country boy to you, is a trashy Criminal to me.

Tell me how you feel about a coach sentenced to over a year for anger management & psychiatric help pertaining to women. Do you know how bad you have to fuck up to get that type sentence/court order?

When issued a restrain order by more than when winan, sgoukd you follow that court order? Or should you go up and beat down said woman's door?

TigerTap

Senior
How many times has he been convicted?

Does it really matter? Ask former AD Donna Shalala at da U., where he was asked to leave. He pleaded his way down, even though he is a repeat abuser. Schools don't like to get embarrassed do they? The swept his shit under the rug. These actions were court ordered. And again at USC.

Regardless of it being swept under the rug/ cleaned up, it is on his permanent record. It's not even a secret in Baton Rouge. I'm amazed how far people will go to hide his crimes.

Even Arkansas fans know about him..
forums.hogville.net/index.php?topic=348680.0

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Last edited:

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
You didn't answer the question. I'm not surprised.
Have you lived the perfect life? Did you make some mistakes 25+ years ago that you aren't proud of? Did you learn from them? Did you grow from them? I think Ed did both. That's why I'm more concerned with what he's doing today than what he did 25 years ago.

TigerTap

Senior
You didn't answer the question. I'm not surprised.
Have you lived the perfect life? Did you make some mistakes 25+ years ago that you aren't proud of? Did you learn from them? Did you grow from them? I think Ed did both. That's why I'm more concerned with what he's doing today than what he did 25 years ago.

Yes I did answer your question. Do you understand a "Plea Bargain" or bargains in his case, is in lieu of Jail or Prison time?

You didn't answer my question. Is this someone you want as LSU's Head Coach?

And to answer your question, No, I do not have a "Rap sheet". Amazingly, I was taught Not To Hit Women. I don't know any Men that hit women or beat their wives. At least not that I know of.

If you feel the need to Defend complete Scum, that's certainly your prerogative.

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
Yes I did answer your question. Do you understand a "Plea Bargain" or bargains in his case, is in lieu of Jail or Prison time?

And to answer your question, No, I do not have a "Rap sheet". Amazingly, I was taught Not To Hit Women. I don't know any Men that hit women or beat their wives. At least not that I know of.

If you feel the need to Defend complete Scum, that's certainly your prerogative.

Who are you, Jesus Christ? Or an Eagle scout and Captain America rolled into one? How do you don't know anybody who beats their wife? People don't exactly brag about it. And apparently you don't believe in rehabilitation. With the help of counseling and the love of his present wife Oeaux seems to have overcome the demons of his past and is doing a decent job of getting the football program back on track despite all the obstacles in his past.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart

My advice to you is to seek professional help immediately. Not the legal kind, the mental health kind. You are in desperate need of therapy.

TigerTap

Senior
My advice to you is to seek professional help immediately. Not the legal kind, the mental health kind. You are in desperate need of therapy.

You understand that you asked me a question in post #29 on this page.

Obviously, you didn't like my answer. And now you are suggesting that I "Need therapy"? That's rich.

Sounds you you can't take "No" for an answer, just like duh Coach Oeaux.

Last edited:

TigerTap

Senior
Who are you, Jesus Christ? Or an Eagle scout and Captain America rolled into one? How do you don't know anybody who beats their wife? People don't exactly brag about it. And apparently you don't believe in rehabilitation. With the help of counseling and the love of his present wife Oeaux seems to have overcome the demons of his past and is doing a decent job of getting the football program back on track despite all the obstacles in his past.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Nope, just a person who follows the rules & uses common sense. From were I'm sitting & with the information available to me here in Louisiana & in Florida, the rehabilitation rate for Wife Beating & Domestic Battery is very, very low.

BTW, marrying a second wife, is not considered rehabilitation, in any state.

The LSU Football program has not been "Off Track" since 1999. Although, losing to Troy was a low point in LSU history. Plus E/O. Offense only scoring 10 points in 3 games against Alabama, hasn't happened since 1927-1930. Yes, before WWII.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
You understand that you asked me a question i post #29 on this page.

Obviously, you didn't like my answer. And now you are suggesting that I "Need therapy"? That's rich.

Sounds you you can't take "No" for an answer, just like duh Coach Oeaux.
That's about the response I expected.