"It's ONLY TigerTap that doesn't love Oeaux"

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
Nope, just a person who follows the rules & uses common sense. From were I'm sitting & with the information available to me here in Louisiana & in Florida, the rehabilitation rate for Wife Beating & Domestic Battery is very, very low.

BTW, marrying a second wife, is not considered rehabilitation, in any state.

The LSU Football program has not been "Off Track" since 1999. Although, losing to Troy was a low point in LSU history. Plus E/O. Offense only scoring 10 points in 3 games against Alabama, hasn't happened since 1927-1930. Yes, before WWII.

The Troy loss was bad but Saban lost to UAB and Bill Arnsparger lost to Miami of Ohio. Both seemed to have recovered nicely. I don't like losing to Alabama but Miles was never ever going to beat Saban again. Watch the 2015 game again. And unlike Miles Oeaux doesn't let the team go into the tank and mail in the rest of the season after a loss. giphy (1).gif

If Miles was still coach the QB would be Brandon Jordan Harris Jefferson 2.0, not Joe Burrow.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
It appears as though Ed had some problems with alcohol which led to violence with women allegations in his younger days. He appears to have recovered from both problems nicely. I had some problems early in my life, but thankfully I recognized and accepted the fact that I had problems and was able to overcome them. I'm not aware that Ed claims to be perfect and neither do I.

TigerTap

Senior
The Troy loss was bad but Saban lost to UAB and Bill Arnsparger lost to Miami of Ohio. Both seemed to have recovered nicely. I don't like losing to Alabama but Miles was never ever going to beat Saban again. Watch the 2015 game again. And unlike Miles Oeaux doesn't let the team go into the tank and mail in the rest of the season after a loss. View attachment 142

If Miles was still coach the QB would be Brandon Jordan Harris Jefferson 2.0, not Joe Burrow.

Miles beat Alabama 5 times in his 11.4 seasons. No other LSU coach has achieved this. Falling apart? Miles was 8-0 against Texas A&M, while Saban wasn't. Remember "Johnny Football"? Les Miles shut him down twice, Saban lost to him. Orgeron is 2-1 vs A&M at LSU.

In Miles last game he scored 16 points against Saban. Orgeron in 3 games against Saban has not scored 16 points in all 3 games combined.

Miles brought in Miles Brennen & & the great light hope, Myles Brennen, along with Lowell Narcisse, who left when O made it clear none of the Louisiana QBs would be playing.

Did you feel watching O laying eggs during a 29-0 beating by Saban, that he is somehow closer than Les Miles was? That's interesting if you answer yes, you saw improvement, as nobody else did.

Last edited: