"It's ONLY TigerTap that doesn't love Oeaux"

TigerTap

Senior
Beginning for Miles vs. Coach 'O' @ LSU' - posted by Bayoutiga 2/17/19

"Miles inherited a loaded team primed by you know who. Coach 'O' inherited a team that was one step away from a dumpster fire.

While LSU has not returned to prominence, they are very close and at least back in the top tier team discussions."

Iconcheers.gif

107 up or down votes posted in over 6 hours & 6 pages later, here are the results so far:

Down Votes: 80 (Disagree) 74.7%
Up Votes: 27 (Agree) 25.2%

Unfortunately, unable to link results, but it's on *****droppings if interested.

Hmm..looks like it's not just me at all, not even close. These results seem to agree with what I've been saying about how it really is in Baton Rouge regarding Orgeron.

8:00 AM update: Things have taken a turn for the worse for O.

Down Votes: 100 (75.1%)
Up Votes: 33 (24.8%)

*Final Total- called at 4:30 PM. 2/18/19

Down Votes: 134 (77.9%)
Up Votes: 38 (22.09%)

Last edited:

TigerTap

Senior
LSU fans are seriously questioning "Oeaux", as they should.

As the current Head Coach, he made No significant changes to improve the LSU Football team.

Instead, he hired 2 Analysts. I hear one was an assistant OL coach from the juggernaut Cleveland Browns.

He had the opportunity to upgrade the WR coach, the OL coach & DL coach positions. Any of these would have benefitted, if O was able to hire coaches with real knowledge, not some high school coach he knows. Or some brudda, mudda or cousin.

And of course his buddy Ensminger playing the Offensive Coordinator.

Losing to A&M in 7 Overtimes, padded the hell out of the QB & WR stats. Like playing 2 games, 1 being a half court game.

But as predicted, Orgeron is completely unaware or doesn't care that there are real problems with his coaching staff. Why should he? He's gettin' paid brudda.

And if his seat gets hot, then he'll change a few coaching spots & win nothing. Wash, Rinse, Repeat. Alleva & friends really got LSU by the short hairs. He knew living in Louisiana, Oeaux will always be given a Huge benefit of the doubt, because he was born in this state. Coonasses over Carpetbaggers, right?

"And we gonna start tacklin' betta again at LSU" #77 Ed Orgeron
590bcc7634e9b.image.jpg

"Touchdown!!"

It's times like this that I'm happy the Basketball team is doing well.

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
If Oeaux ever wins the SEC and goes to the playoffs Tap is going to have a stroke.

To go from the hotseat to 10-3 (really 11-2 if the refs hadn't been blind in the aTm game) and #6 despite all the offensive woes is a damn good job. It will be interesting to see how big of a raise he gets along with his contract extension.

TigerTap

Senior
You really need a hobby
The Shane created alter has found me. 95% of it's not posts are about me, on TD. And now it looks like here too. Good thing Bennie B was here to like your post, in Shane's absence.

Hmm....Shane/Bennie/Carylab..3 yokes in 1 egg?

Great contribution to the thread, BTW.

TigerTap

Senior
If Oeaux ever wins the SEC and goes to the playoffs Tap is going to have a stroke.

To go from the hotseat to 10-3 (really 11-2 if the refs hadn't been blind in the aTm game) and #6 despite all the offensive woes is a damn good job. It will be interesting to see how big of a raise he gets along with his contract extension.

Nobody's buying the "Refs Screwed us, we really won 11 games" bullshit. SEC & NCAA have LSU with 3 Loses, because O lost 3 games. BTW, the Coaches Poll has LSU at #7 not #6. You lost to Florida, sorry.

If you don't believe in the Coaches Poll, that means you must believe the AP Poll. Who win the 2003 NC according to the AP? USC.

Might have a Stroke if Oeaux could actually beat Alabama or take them to OT like the man who hired him as a position ciach did. But that won't ever happen. Playoffs? Who cares when O can't even compete with Bama & now Florida?

As for his long tenure & raise..I hope you get locked into an year deal, ridiculous money, about $45 Million or so for 8 seasons, with No chance of ever winning the SEC & 8 more Alabama loses to go along with his current 0-3 record at LSU. ( 0-6 all time against Bama.) Then LSU can if shopping for another Ole Miss retred losing coach. Or better yet just hire DL coach "Meatball". I mean what the hell, LSU is already a laughing stock. LSU is now the least covered "Top 10" team in America. That's what O's "Personality" brings to the table.

LSUisnextyearU, we need mo' betta playas! - Ed Flogeron

Last edited:

TigerTap

Senior
He has one. It's creating fake news about Oeaux. He is the CNN of college football.
View attachment 139

No Fake News by me. You & very few others are trying to build a retread Coonass loser from Ole Miss into a "Respectable" or real coach. If Aranda was not hired by Miles O would have won 4 maybe 5 total games in 2018, just running the football. If Oeaux could get his running backs to run behind the right OLineman, which is a proven difficulty for the retread.

TigerTap

Senior
No Chest O. Going for big belly look.
5bc895a4eb0a7.image.jpg

Orgeron complains about not having better talent constantly. He was handed the Recruiting Coordinator position in 2015. 4 seasons ago. Has lost the Top Recruit at LSU every year since being handpicked by mighty Joe Alleva.

LSU fans haven't figured out yet that Orgeron is the only "Culprit", when he complains about talent at LSU.

TigerTap

Senior
You give new meaning to the word clueless.

tenor.gif

Geaux drink your prune juice @COTiger. Maybe you can get TD uh..running again. Naw, it's dead because of Shane Toups, the "Moderator" from Oklahoma.

I notice you're more of a "Reactionary" poster, who follows by does not Start new threads. Oh well, some have to be followers..

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
tenor.gif

Geaux drink your prune juice @COTiger. Maybe you can get TD uh..running again. Naw, it's dead because of Shane Toups, the "Moderator" from Oklahoma.

I notice you're more of a "Reactionary" poster, who follows by does not Start new threads. Oh well, some have to be followers..
What is TD?

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
Nobody's buying the "Refs Screwed us, we really won 11 games" bullshit. SEC & NCAA have LSU with 3 Loses, because O lost 3 games.

And yet you used the same narrative to give Miles an extra win for the cancelled McNeese game in 2015.

TigerTap

Senior
You've had 2 posters respond to this thread. You really bring the traffic lol.

There's just more going in here. Tiger's Den is boring & dead. Couple of Basketball & Baseball threads at a Football centric school ain't gonna cut it.

They need to shut it down. Don't you agree?

Last edited:

TigerTap

Senior
And yet you used the same narrative to give Miles an extra win for the cancelled McNeese game in 2015.
Not the same thing.

One is a "Super fan" based excuse for Losing.

The other is a Fact. Miles had a cupcake game cancelled by a jittery AD & a Stadium full of pissed off LSU Fans that witnessed it all.

Last edited: