Fuel to the fire...

LSUTiga

Public Relations
I hope the coaches are watching and reading what all the analysts are say...no one gives LSU a chance to beat Bama. I’m so jacked up right now I want to suit up and beat Bama’s ass! Coaches get these guys motivated! F Bama!!
We comin

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
Hell no we ain't backing down, particularly with 100K drunk, crazy Cajuns in the stands. However I think Bama has too much talent in all phases of the game for us to cover. As I wrote before, Vegas has us a 14 1/2 point dog and there's a reason(s).

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
Too many people have bought the hype. That other team is just kids too. Saban has his flaws.

We’re going to land some blows and then 100k+ are going to start believing.
He's got more rings than he can wear. He may end up as the greatest CFB coach ever.

TigerTap

Senior
I just looked at stats on the SEC web site. We're ranked 11th in total offense, 12th in passing, 7th in rushing, 12th in receiving, and 4th in scoring. The 4th in scoring was a bit of a surprise.

Be very careful with that SEC "Scoring" stat.

We are listed 4th , but behind 4 other SEC teams, making us 5th in reality. More importantly, It looks identical to the "Defensivee Statistics" stat. The grey shaded area is the actual stat. Looks like a mistake. Look below:

"Scoring"
www.secsports.com/statistics/football/team/scoring

Defensive Stats
www.secsports.com/statistics/football/team/defense

LSU's Team scoring, LSU has generated 25 Offensive TDs & 1 Defensive TD. We've scored 243 Total Points. We've made 21 Field Goals, which accounts for 63 points & 24 points of Extra Points.

We've scored: 19 Rushing TDs & 6 Passing TDs on Offense.

The LSU Defense has scored 1 TD, an INT & TD by Jacob Phillips.

Last edited:

TigerTap

Senior
Comparing LSU & Bama Offenses (Pre Game):

LSU: 19 Rushing TDs / 6 Passing TDs > 25 TDs

Bama: 21 Rushing TDs / 31 Passing TDs > 52 TDs

Last edited: