Rocky Mountain Hi

Rockymtns

Commit
Hello. I guess I'm the first to do an introduction. I'm originally from Baton Rouge, now living in Colorado. I was an LSU season ticket holder for many years and still follow the Tigers as closely as I can from a distance. I lurk on other LSU forums but rarely post. I hope this place gets busy and we have some interesting discussions.

LSUTiga

Public Relations
Very excited to see you here. I put two and two together and figured you're who I think, you ol pick em champ or whatever it was you won the year after me on the other site. :eek:

Me, I got the user I wanted on that other site but it was taken when I registered back in '06.

verouchi

Redshirt
KOCKA Tailgating

Avid fan... run KOCKA Tailgating (find us on FB and give us a like if you don't mind)... season ticket holder... made 61 road games (lifetime)... love LSU... tailgating has become my passion though and the friends I have made through tailgating. Anyway, hoping the best for this forum and hope it takes off. haven't posted much on any of the other LSU forums out there in the past few years. Just never had enough time.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Avid fan... run KOCKA Tailgating (find us on FB and give us a like if you don't mind)... season ticket holder... made 61 road games (lifetime)... love LSU... tailgating has become my passion though and the friends I have made through tailgating. Anyway, hoping the best for this forum and hope it takes off. haven't posted much on any of the other LSU forums out there in the past few years. Just never had enough time.

It's great to have all of y'all over here. We just need to start spreading the word and maybe we can get it lively over here.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
It's great to have all of y'all over here. We just need to start spreading the word and maybe we can get it lively over here.

Need to get more people and more discussion. I think I'm the only one that has posted in the past few days.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
Same old same old. Somebody needs to administer CPR to this place. Or maybe they did . . .

LSUTiga

Public Relations
Same old same old. Somebody needs to administer CPR to this place. Or maybe they did . . .
It's not easy getting people to break habits. I just got Effie banned on Droppings again. Sonuvabitch. There must be a mod there that just hates me or my style- which I could understand.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
I got banned at that dump for questioning why pick 'em results weren't updated in a timely manner. that & telling the mod that responded to attempt something that's physically impossible.

I hope Greg's OK. I checked your place and he hasn't posted there in a couple of weeks.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I hope Greg's OK. I checked your place and he hasn't posted there in a couple of weeks.

I'm doing good, thx for the concern tho. Been busy with work and trying to rack up as much mileage as possible for this Half we're running on March 12th.

I've got plans to start advertising this place but time just hasn't been friendly to me.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
I'm doing good, thx for the concern tho. Been busy with work and trying to rack up as much mileage as possible for this Half we're running on March 12th.

I've got plans to start advertising this place but time just hasn't been friendly to me.

Nice to see you back. Now that I'm retired I've got time on my hands. Let me know if I can help.