MSU vs. LSU Predictions

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
It’s game day y’all, which means MSU is coming into our house to try and disrespect us. How do y’all think the game tonight goes?

My prediction:

LSU comes out in these new uni’s fired up, still reeling off of last weeks win over #2. The defense comes out fired up and MSU’s running game runs for its life all night, to no avail. I think they’ll get some yardage, but nothing substantial.

The offense led by QB Burrow, has found their identity, I think they throw some wrinkles in the game MSU’s defense hasn’t seen nor is ready for. This LSU offense will get some points tonight.

Final Score:

LSU 31 MSU 16

#GeauxTigers

3 and out

Freshman
We play better when I expect us to struggle. I expect us to struggle tonight. I think we struggle to match last weeks intensity and Moo U is very strong up front and could cause major problems in our pass protection. They also have a chip away type rush attack that could gas our defense. I see this being a very Florida type game and hopefully home field advantage is enough for a 23-20 type win.

Now: We should come out and impose our will, and win this game by 2 TD’s. Their QB can’t throw, we should load the box and force him into mistakes all night. We should get the ball out quick and keep Joe upright as much as possible and exploit their less talented secondary. Should be a start to finish decisive 31-14 type win.

I just don’t know what Tiger team shows up though.

kcal

transplanted tiger
can we run on them and can they run on us

that's the ballgame. fehoko is a huge concern and wonder how well alexander will hold up

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
can we run on them and can they run on us

that's the ballgame. fehoko is a huge concern and wonder how well alexander will hold up
Any reports on what’s up with Fehoko? Do we get any OL back for tonights game?

kcal

transplanted tiger
Hines is starting across from an all American but he held up well last week. I can’t find anything new on Fehoko