Joe Burrow - No TD passes in last 3 games..

How concerned are you?

• Mildly concerned

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Not concerned, we got this! "We comin' "

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very concerned

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

BAY0U BENGAL

Tigerbaiting champion of the world
What’s concerning in the lack of TD passes is how many times we’ve been in the redzone. Has that already been said?

Shane0911

Redshirt
I'm not going to sell the farm due to lack of TD passes. As someone said, as long as we get the ball into the end zone I don't care how it got there.

The offense is not flashy but to date they have done what they needed to do. Passes on 1st down, able to complete a pass when they need one for the most part.

My concern is OL. If that unit can get there fecal matter in sequence this should be a fun game.

Any word on Moss?

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
It’s just really tough to measure. We’ve played and beaten what looked like quality teams/defenses. So it’s understandable we’ve had some struggles on offense, but we don’t look National championship material by any means.

I know our previous opponents have fallen off, but they were ranked and undefeated at the time we played them and they played with a high level of intensity against us.

If we move the ball down the field against Bama and get TD’s I’ll shut my mouth. I just don’t see that happening. I think Joe Burrow is a decent QB and would be much better under a better OC. LSU is a quality football team full of athletes all over the field. Always has been.

But we’re not playing at the level it takes to win a natty. I don’t think we ever will under CSE. Sorry to say. At least we’re further along than most thought, but no further than Miles took us.

Shane0911

Redshirt
But we’re not playing at the level it takes to win a natty. I don’t think we ever will under CSE. Sorry to say. At least we’re further along than most thought, but no further than Miles took us.
I can agree with that to an extent. I do agree on the Ensminger thing and for sure with the talent. It is there.

I used to say Miles had a Ferrari and he drove it like it was an Edsel. O/Ensminger have the same car, let's say they are driving it like I don't know, a Datsun 240z, not the 280 that would be giving them too much credit.

The problem is I don't know if O is game to opening it up more or how long this Ensminger thing goes on.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
I think Ensminger is doing the best with what he has. The key to the game imo is the O line. If they play like they have been playing we are in deep shit. And you don't think the little guy on the opposite side line knows that? He's licking his chops.

Shane0911

Redshirt
I think Ensminger is doing the best with what he has. The key to the game imo is the O line. If they play like they have been playing we are in deep shit. And you don't think the little guy on the opposite side line knows that? He's licking his chops.
I said the same thing. OL is the key on Saturday