It's Saturday Night in Death Valley

BAY0U BENGAL

Tigerbaiting champion of the world
I’m going to try to explain my favorite LSU video ever. And the reason we’ve never won another national championship is because I couldn’t find it after the 2007 season. You see, I watched this video every Saturday before games, and we won a title that year.

The video is basically the LSU 07 season set to Nonpoint’s cover of “In the Air Tonight”. Greatest video ever.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I’m going to try to explain my favorite LSU video ever. And the reason we’ve never won another national championship is because I couldn’t find it after the 2007 season. You see, I watched this video every Saturday before games, and we won a title that year.

The video is basically the LSU 07 season set to Nonpoint’s cover of “In the Air Tonight”. Greatest video ever.
If you can ever find it, post it up. I'd love to see it.

TigerTap

Senior

I wonder if it was one of "Bonstonkers" videos. He had some great hype videos..

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way

In the Air Tonight is a Phil Collins song.