Bama vs. LSU...

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
#1 Alabama vs. #4 LSU is the first AP Top 5 matchup since 2012.

What're y'all feeling about this game? I predicted a 9-3 season back in August but I feel with a win over Bama, LSU will finish the season 11-1, with a loss 10-2.

With that being said I feel LSU will win next week at home and go into the SEC Championship 11-1.

BAY0U BENGAL

Tigerbaiting champion of the world
I really want to be optimistic about this game, but I just can’t. I don’t think it matters that bama hasn’t been tested yet. They’ve played 8 scrimmages. That’s enough time to get your team ready for the back end of the season. I don’t think they’ll have any trouble moving the ball. We need both lines to step up and do their part. I said it last week, and I’ll say it again. Delpit will be busy.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
We're going to have to play a near perfect game and Bama has to bring their C game to Tiger Stadium. I don't see either scenario playing out. Bama wins in Death Valley.
Gotta have faith my Rocky Mountain brethren. Mark it down, LSU will win in Tiger Stadium.

This Tiger defense is no joke, and we have faced far tougher defenses than Bama is bringing to the table this year. On the flip side, our defense has not faced an offense like Bama's so far this year. Should be a good game. I am looking forward to it. I think this young hungry Tiger team grows up big time this coming Saturday and sends the gumps home with a loss.

This game will be close, but we ain't losing.

#WeComing #WeAintBackingDown

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I'm attempting to be realistic. Bama is a 14 point favorite. Looks like Vegas agrees with me.
Of course they are. Their offense is averaging 50+ points a game. But as I said, Vegas isn't taking into account the variables, like this LSU defense; something Bama has not faced much of all year. aTm threw on Bama, Rkansas threw on Bama... several teams have thrown on Bama and scored a good amount on Bama... but all of those teams have lacked a defense with a pulse.

Realistically speaking, yes LSU is not favored in this game. But if you mark it down as an automatic loss we might as well forfeit, get healthier and prepare for Rkansas, Rice, and aTm. There's a reason why they play the game.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
Of course they are. Their offense is averaging 50+ points a game. But as I said, Vegas isn't taking into account the variables, like this LSU defense; something Bama has not faced much of all.
Vegas odds makers take into account every factor imaginable. That's why the lights burn 365 nights a year.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
I really want to be optimistic about this game, but I just can’t. I don’t think it matters that bama hasn’t been tested yet. They’ve played 8 scrimmages. That’s enough time to get your team ready for the back end of the season. I don’t think they’ll have any trouble moving the ball. We need both lines to step up and do their part. I said it last week, and I’ll say it again. Delpit will be busy.

This is where I am. They will get up for this game. We won’t catch them sleep walking. They’re better than us up and down the field. I think it’s ugly early. Like 21-6 at halftime

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
Of course they are. Their offense is averaging 50+ points a game. But as I said, Vegas isn't taking into account the variables, like this LSU defense; something Bama has not faced much of all year. aTm threw on Bama, Rkansas threw on Bama... several teams have thrown on Bama and scored a good amount on Bama... but all of those teams have lacked a defense with a pulse.

Realistically speaking, yes LSU is not favored in this game. But if you mark it down as an automatic loss we might as well forfeit, get healthier and prepare for Rkansas, Rice, and aTm. There's a reason why they play the game.

A lot of those passing yards and points are in garbage time though.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Our pressure and containment is going to be the key to this game IMO... also if Joey B can't get the ball out fast... it's going to be a long day. All that being said... Tiger Stadium is going to be electric... I'll do my part.
Wish I could be down there tailgating with y’all.

Shane0911

Redshirt
Our pressure and containment is going to be the key to this game IMO... also if Joey B can't get the ball out fast... it's going to be a long day. All that being said... Tiger Stadium is going to be electric... I'll do my part.
Again, the O line. If they can't pick up blitzes or even keep 3 or 4 man rush at bay I hope they have some quick hits in store. Get the ball to 4 or 22 and maybe there is a lane.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
There's a Cajun restraunt in town. I'm going to send my wife over there Saturday afternoon to pick up some gumbo and probably some jambalaya. Oh, and a 12 pack of beer on the way back.
I may just show up at your place. :D