The dreaded bye week

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
I hope she doesn't know all the words to rap songs yet.

Hell no. No rap. Wife let’s them listen to some pop from time to time (kid bop I think) Adele and shit like that.

But when they’re in my truck its usually the Garth channel on Sirius XM.

Not neck yet either. Her only LSU game was the Texas Tech bowl game at NRG, haven’t taken them to Tiger Stadium yet. Her favorite song I would sing with them is Hey Fightin Tigers. When I sing Make Mike the Tiger stand up and roar, she screams ROAR! Started that when she was 2 or 3.

Last edited:

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
When my 15 yr old was little, i'd pop in this LSU Boys CD. It was Alley Broussard and some other Tigers that got together on some studio time back around '06 I think. It was rap but there were several good songs on the cd, he'd request me to play "that LSU song" every time he got in my truck.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
When my 15 yr old was little, i'd pop in this LSU Boys CD. It was Alley Broussard and some other Tigers that got together on some studio time back around '06 I think. It was rap but there were several good songs on the cd, he'd request me to play "that LSU song" every time he got in my truck.

That’s badass.

I listen to some old school rap but not with my kids yet as they’re too young.

But this new crap they call rap, is just dreadful.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
If it ain't the Beatles, the Eagles, Chicago, the Beach Boys, Elvis or Ray Charles, it ain't music.

I could add Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin & Tony Bennet but you would have to use Google to find out who they are. :D

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
If it ain't the Beatles, the Eagles, Chicago, the Beach Boys, Elvis or Ray Charles, it ain't music.

I could add Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin & Tony Bennet but you would have to use Google to find out who they are. :D
Throw in some old school Hank Williams, and Jr., Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, John Denver, Kenny Rogers, etc... and you've got yourself a party.