Votes: 1 16.7%
  • tomatoes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a homo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GiantDuckFan

.....Big ol Duck Fan
This thread seeks interesting things about sports, especially college sports,.. and is a place for me to showoff my Mighty Green Fighting Ducks of Oregon.

Oregon-Cheerleaders.jpg

GiantDuckFan

.....Big ol Duck Fan
OSU-Beaver-630x506.jpg

Congratulations to the LSU Tigers for knocking off #1 ranked Oregon State, and advancing to the College World Series Finals

Jennifer-530x630.jpg

LSU's best of three series vs Florida begins Monday, June 26 (7 p.m., ET ESPN)

89f212f0ac84346d0b488e161038d653.jpg

Last edited:

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
This thread lacks some visual aid perspectives... you've got some work to do GiantDuckFan.

GiantDuckFan

.....Big ol Duck Fan
-54498778f110c668.jpg

Nike, Oregon, and these cancer surviving kids, joined forces in designing these "Stomp Out Cancer" uniforms which will be worn Saturday vs Nebraska.

DIBGOITUMAAZpUb.jpg

DIBGOIUVwAEmQMM.jpg

Last edited:

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
-54498778f110c668.jpg

Nike, Oregon, and these cancer surviving kids, joined forces in designing these "Stomp Out Cancer" uniforms which will be worn Saturday vs Nebraska.

DIBGOITUMAAZpUb.jpg

DIBGOIUVwAEmQMM.jpg

Interesting uni's. I like the cause tho, kudos to the Ducks for doing that.

GiantDuckFan

.....Big ol Duck Fan
oregon-cheerleaders-lake-photos-1.jpg

yeah Greg, as you'd expect there's a lot of fund raising as well as Nike donations going towards this good cause. It's good to see the Oregon winged helmets again too.

Screen_Shot_2017_08_24_at_3.15.04_PM.png

fanatic

Commit
oregon-cheerleaders-lake-photos-1.jpg

yeah Greg, as you'd expect there's a lot of fund raising as well as Nike donations going towards this good cause. It's good to see the Oregon winged helmets again too.

Screen_Shot_2017_08_24_at_3.15.04_PM.png

Can't see myself dressed in a mascot costume around all that talent. Maybe he's getting paid, but I still don't think it would be enough for me.

GiantDuckFan

.....Big ol Duck Fan
Can't see myself dressed in a mascot costume around all that talent. Maybe he's getting paid, but I still don't think it would be enough for me.

Puddles gets lots of action

[video=youtube;kXUVUWKyGGU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXUVUWKyGGU[/video]

Last edited: