Ok gurus where do we land

BAY0U BENGAL

Tigerbaiting champion of the world
We lost to Florida, but they pulled out a win today. Beat Auburn and they lost to a terrible Tenn team. We just beat the #2 ranked team in a spot that we deserved to be in. So where do we land in the polls?

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
If I had to guess, besting the #2 team in the Country by 20 points, i'd say we land around #5 or #6 in the Country. I think these dumbass pundits are being seen as fakes, and they know we should've never lost to Florida. Guess we'll see tomorrow.

3 and out

Freshman
I think Georgia will still be ranked higher than LSU in the next poll. And it proves why early season rankings suck!

LSU is ranked 13th and Georgia is ranked 2nd. LSU just beat Georgia by 20. LSU has 3 wins against teams ranked in the top 10 at the time and Georgia has 0. We’ll both be 6-1 and I just don’t seem them dropping Georgia and raising LSU enough.

We’ll see

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I think Georgia will still be ranked higher than LSU in the next poll. And it proves why early season rankings suck!

LSU is ranked 13th and Georgia is ranked 2nd. LSU just beat Georgia by 20. LSU has 3 wins against teams ranked in the top 10 at the time and Georgia has 0. We’ll both be 6-1 and I just don’t seem them dropping Georgia and raising LSU enough.

We’ll see
I can see that.

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way

We’ll see

We will find out in about an hour when the rankings come out. I say we move ahead of Georgia but not Texas.

BAY0U BENGAL

We will find out in about an hour when the rankings come out. I say we move ahead of Georgia but not Texas.

I know we probably should move ahead of Texas, but I don’t think we will, and I think it’s better this week that we don’t.

LaSalleAve

Simple man with a complex plan
5 I think. We will be the highest ranked 1 loss team I think. I think the country knows that we beat UF at home or on a neutral site and at their place probably 7/10 times, at least that’s how I feel anyway.

1. Bama
2. Clemson
3. Ohio State
4. Notre Dame
5. LSU
6. Michigan
7. OU
8. UGA

Doesn’t really matter after that

BhamLSUTiger

Redshirt
5 I think. We will be the highest ranked 1 loss team I think. I think the country knows that we beat UF at home or on a neutral site and at their place probably 7/10 times, at least that’s how I feel anyway.

1. Bama
2. Clemson
3. Ohio State
4. Notre Dame
5. LSU
6. Michigan
7. OU
8. UGA

Swap OU?? Put UGA at 7 and UF at 8.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst

1. Bama
2. Clemson
3. Ohio State
4. Notre Dame
5. LSU
6. Michigan
7. OU
8. UGA

I agree with you. I feel if we got a redo on that game, we'd trounce Florida. I hate that we lost that game. I have several friends who are Gator fans and they admit LSU should've whopped their asses, LSU just came in unmotivated for whatever reason.

LaSalleAve

Simple man with a complex plan
I agree with you. I feel if we got a redo on that game, we'd trounce Florida. I hate that we lost that game. I have several friends who are Gator fans and they admit LSU should've whopped their asses, LSU just came in unmotivated for whatever reason.

It’s strange though I don’t know we beat Georgia if we beat UF. I think we needed that loss to get motivated and focused on UGA. Ball is in LSU’s court.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
It’s strange though I don’t know we beat Georgia if we beat UF. I think we needed that loss to get motivated and focused on UGA. Ball is in LSU’s court.

And that's what I hate. It seems LSU, for whatever reason, can't focus on each game at a time and handle business like they're supposed to. I don't know what the problem is but I wish LSU could somehow motivate themselves to handle up on each opponent the way we can. Miss. State is next week, do we come out flat or do handle up on those bulldogs as well? I know LSU should roll'em, but will they? I think this young LSU team turned a corner last night.

BAY0U BENGAL

And that's what I hate. It seems LSU, for whatever reason, can't focus on each game at a time and handle business like they're supposed to. I don't know what the problem is but I wish LSU could somehow motivate themselves to handle up on each opponent the way we can. Miss. State is next week, do we come out flat or do handle up on those bulldogs as well? I know LSU should roll'em, but will they? I think this young LSU team turned a corner last night.

This game used to be a cupcake game, and then those Hicks started buying into that “this is our state” bullshit. Now it’s not a gimmie anymore. They’ve had their 2 wins in a 20-year period, now it’s time to dominate them until my son can drive.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
This game used to be a cupcake game, and then those Hicks started buying into that “this is our state” bullshit. Now it’s not a gimmie anymore. They’ve had their 2 wins in a 20-year period, now it’s time to dominate them until my son can drive.
I don't know if it's true but I have been told this years Mittittippi Tate team has something like 25 seniors on it. Next year is going to be a very bad year for State.