LSU vs. UGA Predictions #GawgaHateWeek

kcal

transplanted tiger
It's an absolute must to limit their running game. If they are in second and 4's and 5's consistently our defense wlll spend a lot of time on the field and it will be a very long day.

At #13 we are ranked about where we should be. Last week proved we are not a top 5 team. The big question is how good is Georgia really? So far they have been impressive vs mediocre competition. LSU will be their first real test. The key to the game will be our lines on both sides of the ball.
and our first chance to see how we stack up against elite...how good are we?

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Well... with stellar defense (Thank God for Dave Aranda), LSU rolled Gawga 36-16. I won't take anything away from Ensminger since we did convert 4/4 on 4th down... but 5 FGs in the red zone needs to be cleaned up, we need to start converting at least 3/5 of those into touchdowns. That's the only issue I have with E from yesterdays game. Both sides of the ball did their thing and we straight took UGA to the woodshed. 6-1 feels great right now.

LSU has now beaten three top 10's at the time they played. I think this LSU team is very very good, just very young and raw. This is the reason why we need to retain juniors, and break the mass exodus of juniors to the NFL. With some leadership and upper classmen, LSU could win a few National Titles.

BAY0U BENGAL

Tigerbaiting champion of the world
I hate the redzone offense. It’s just not there and that needs to change. I would say we need to utilize some underneath stuff, but I just don’t know. It sucks knowing that instead of 7, you’re getting 3. We won’t beat bama that way, even if they were beatable.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I hate the redzone offense. It’s just not there and that needs to change. I would say we need to utilize some underneath stuff, but I just don’t know. It sucks knowing that instead of 7, you’re getting 3. We won’t beat bama that way, even if they were beatable.
Not sure if it's serious, but Tua seems to have done "something" and left the game yesterday. Barring a torn ACL or something along those lines i'm sure he'll be better for the LSU game, at least I hope he is. I want Bama at their best so there's no excuses.

BAY0U BENGAL

Tigerbaiting champion of the world
Not sure if it's serious, but Tua seems to have done "something" and left the game yesterday. Barring a torn ACL or something along those lines i'm sure he'll be better for the LSU game, at least I hope he is. I want Bama at their best so there's no excuses.

I don’t care if bama starts a make a wish kid, and the winning field goal bounces off of his helmet and barely crosses the uprights for the last second win.

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way

A big tight end would greatly enhance the red zone offense. Unfortunately we don't have a Gronkowski or a Jimmy Graham. I had high hopes for Thaddeus Moss but he hasn't played a single down so far.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
A big tight end would greatly enhance the red zone offense. Unfortunately we don't have a Gronkowski or a Jimmy Graham. I had high hopes for Thaddeus Moss but he hasn't played a single down so far.
Yeh what's the deal on that? Is he just not getting the playbook? Grades? Got caught looking at O's wifes titties?