LSU Defense Against SEC QB’s...

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
D will only get better now that Kristian Fulton is finally getting acclimated to the game on this level. From game 1 you could see his raw talent but now he is making far fewer coverage mistakes. Hope he is our second lock down corner by the Bama game.

BAY0U BENGAL

Tigerbaiting champion of the world
D will only get better now that Kristian Fulton is finally getting acclimated to the game on this level. From game 1 you could see his raw talent but now he is making far fewer coverage mistakes. Hope he is our second lock down corner by the Bama game.

I just hope he’s not “too physical” when playing against bama. If you know what I mean....

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
I just hope he’s not “too physical” when playing against bama. If you know what I mean....

His earlier interfered calls were because h was concentrating on the receiver and not where the football was. Now he has developed more ball awareness.

BAY0U BENGAL

Tigerbaiting champion of the world
His earlier interfered calls were because h was concentrating on the receiver and not where the football was. Now he has developed more ball awareness.

I’ll just spell it out. I don’t want Alabama officials to call bullshit PI penalties