LSU Defeats Three CFB Top Tens...

BAY0U BENGAL

Tigerbaiting champion of the world
8. Miami Trash
7. Auburn Trash
2. UGA TBD

I am happy with the wins but I dont think these as Top 10 wins.

We have to take them for what they are. Because they happened. I agree that Miami and Auburn didn’t live up to the rankings, but in 5 years we’ll be like “hey remember that time...”

3 and out

Freshman
8. Miami Trash
7. Auburn Trash
2. UGA TBD

I am happy with the wins but I dont think these as Top 10 wins.

They’re trash, but at least it was us who started their downwards spiral. Both of their seasons could have gone differently. They were supposed to win. Beating their asses took the wind right out their sails. They had everything to play for when we faced them.

Neither were going to win it all, but we put a pin in them early.

TigerTap

Senior
The Gus Bus at Auburn is in serious trouble. I believe his days are numbered. Preseason #10, now a 4-3 team, 1-3 in conference. At some point, he turned into Kevin Sumlin. Things not going to get easier with A&M, Georgia & Bama left. Not sure if they beat Ole Miss..

USATSI_9785242-718x490.jpg

3 and out

Freshman
The Gus Bus at Auburn is in serious trouble. I believe his days are numbered. Preseason #10, now a 4-3 team, 1-3 in conference. At some point, he turned into Kevin Sumlin. Things not going to get easier with A&M, Georgia & Bama left. Not sure if they beat Ole Miss..

USATSI_9785242-718x490.jpg

I don’t think he gets fired but if he does. They go after Hugh Freeze. Anything to beat Bama.

But if he beats Bama this year, he will get another extension

TigerTap

Senior
I don’t think he gets fired but if he does. They go after Hugh Freeze. Anything to beat Bama.

But if he beats Bama this year, he will get another extension

I dunno, getting the feeling he's now on a game by game basis.

But yeah, if he somehow beats Bama, he'll get a huge extention.

Hugh Freeze would be interesting hire..

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
With aTm, Bama, and UGA still on their schedule, I see that as a 3 loss stretch. Gus won’t survive it. If by some miracle he is retained, he’ll be a game by game HC going into next season. If 2019 is like this season, he be gone for sure.

TigerTap

Senior
With aTm, Bama, and UGA still on their schedule, I see that as a 3 loss stretch. Gus won’t survive it. If by some miracle he is retained, he’ll be a game by game HC going into next season. If 2019 is like this season, he be gone for sure.

That's exactly what I'm thinking. They have Ole Miss in Oxford next. Not sure if they can beat them, plus the 3 game stretch. I think they can Liberty. Maybe 6-6? or 5-7? Auburn 2018 looks like LSU 1998, when we were highly ranked & went belly up pretty fast.

I can't see him surviving, if he tanks those 3 in a row. But who knows.. @3 and out could be right, that he makes it to 2019 somehow.

BAY0U BENGAL

Tigerbaiting champion of the world

I don’t know if auburn can afford to fire Gus this soon. I bet they wish they hadn’t beat us in 2016

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Damn, I compeletly forgot about his new contract. Straight buyout is $32 million. Of course that might be negotiable to a point.
Yeh I doubt he’s fired at that cost. They might just have to suck up the Arkansas status for a few years. :D

3 and out

Freshman
Yep, didn't even thinki about that contract buyout. Ironically their lone SEC win was Arkansas.

Hopefully Bama or Georgia overlooks them and they play their best game of the year that day. Unfortunately with both games on the road and being rivalries I just don’t see it happening.