LSU @ Arkansas official game thread

LaSalleAve

Simple man with a complex plan
Lets Geaux, need to make a statement tonight. Don’t know if we are banging in Little Rock or Fayetteville though anyone know? Do they still do Little Rock games?

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
Lets Geaux, need to make a statement tonight. Don’t know if we are banging in Little Rock or Fayetteville though anyone know? Do they still do Little Rock games?

I think they are all in Fayetteville now. At least fo LSU. Matt Flynn, Jacob Hester and Richard Dickson were talking about how much colder and windier it was in FV than LR. It's a higher elevation and is surrounded by what pasdes for mountains in RKansas.

The first time I ever went to Arkansas I was looking forward to seeing the mountains. Was driving past some pretty big hills wondering how much farther to the mountains. Turnsnout those hills were the mountains. Nothing like the Rockies or even the Appalachians.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I think Rkansas, minus a rare appearance, only plays in Fayetteville now.

But I agree. Geaux Tigers

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I just got back home from picking up the kid in time to see LSU punt, and then Rkansas punt.

The fact that we've punted already isn't very complimentary of Ensminger.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Of course as I hit "post reply" LSU scores a touchdown. Geaux Tigers.

I missed the first 5 minutes of the game, what did I miss?

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Opening series of the 3rd, it's 4th and 2... LSU to punt. How many punts is that tonight?

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Thank God for Aranda and the defensive side of the ball. Apparently the only coordinator we have earning their pay check.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Nice offensive series, nice mix of pass and run for the touchdown. Burrow looked good on that drive.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
After starting the drive with a short field, LSU will attempt the FG. The 40 yrd FG is good. LSU leads 24-3.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
Well I am watching the worst defense in the SEC outsmart and outscheme Ensminger. Let me guess, Caca is pissed at you all right now?

I haven’t been back over there since he said he was leaving right around halftime. I have so much money on other games I’m bouncing all over. Georgia just covered for me. Now waiting on Texas to cover 1.5

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I haven’t been back over there since he said he was leaving right around halftime. I have so much money on other games I’m bouncing all over. Georgia just covered for me. Now waiting on Texas to cover 1.5
Zebras just missed a blatant facemask PI, LSU punted.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Too much jabber jawin' on both sides, personal fouls being handed out like treats. Rkansas scores... 24-17 LSU.

Ensminger needs to pull it out of his ass and start moving the damn ball.