LSU #5 in AP poll

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
What sucks is, had we played even slightly inspired ball against Florida last week we win that game. We'd be sitting here today either #3 or #4. Doesn't matter I guess, win and we're in, lose and we're out. Just continue to win and everything takes care of itself.

3 and out

Freshman
What sucks is, had we played even slightly inspired ball against Florida last week we win that game. We'd be sitting here today either #3 or #4. Doesn't matter I guess, win and we're in, lose and we're out. Just continue to win and everything takes care of itself.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
With the Penn St and TCU wins looking less significant and struggle against Minnesota I’m not so sure about Ohio State anymore.
Ohio State and Clemson imo benefit from a weak ass schedule and a weak ass conference. Neither play anyone, for the most part, until the conference championship. I mean how many games do each of them have to get up for each season, 1 maybe 2? I don't think either could navigate the SEC undefeated.

Carylab

Commit
Ohio State and Clemson imo benefit from a weak ass schedule and a weak ass conference. Neither play anyone, for the most part, until the conference championship. I mean how many games do each of them have to get up for each season, 1 maybe 2? I don't think either could navigate the SEC undefeated.
You are correct. Both Clemson and OSU should have one loss this season to Unranked teams that they got lucky and beat. Clemson’s schedule is an absolute joke. I think Michigan gives OSU a run this year and probably beats them. I’d love to see OSU and Clemson knocked out of the playoff picture. Neither of them would stand a chance paying an SEC schedule week in and out.