It's Ole Miss Hate Week

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Coming off a win in Tiger Stadium over Louisiana rival Louisiana Tech, LSU is 4-0 and #5 in the Country heading into Ole Piss hate week.

Lets get some LSU/Ole Piss talk going. What's your expectations? What're you hoping to see out of LSU this coming weekend? And what's your game/score predictions? #GeauxToHellOleMiss

A3D949A1-95AE-40ED-8618-DA6BFD556A0A.jpeg

Last edited:

cul2969

Redshirt
Being a Mississippi boy, I have a special kind of hate for Ole Miss.

The only way we lose to Ole Miss is if we have another Troy like meltdown. The Rebels/Black Bears/Incredibly Stupid Shark Mascot Thingies have an absolutely terrible defense. They can throw the football though and LA Tech showed that we can give up yards thru the air. We won't shut them out but it should be a relatively easy win.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I think are D holds them. Bama's D did but they also ran up the score something we cant do. Id say 27-13 LSU

I think it's pretty realistic to expect a good start out LSU football, then watch them take their foot off the gas, and close with a score or two. Walk out with a 31-13 type win. Now. If LSU shows up and plays an entire 60 minute game without letting up, I see a 51-10 type game.

3 and out

Freshman
Based on the way LSU performed last week an upset Saturday wouldn’t be all that surprising. Our defense got absolutely picked apart in embarrassing fashion. Most yards given up since Bo Wallace and Ole Miss several years ago under Chavis

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Based on the way LSU performed last week an upset Saturday wouldn’t be all that surprising. Our defense got absolutely picked apart in embarrassing fashion. Most yards given up since Bo Wallace and Ole Miss several years ago under Chavis
I'm not so sure Ole Miss has the horses in the stable to beat LSU. Having said that, LSU can not look past them to Florida and take them lightly either. If they take the foot off the gas for a half and allow them to hang around, anything is possible. Welcome to the site, it's good to have ya.

3 and out

Freshman
I'm not so sure Ole Miss has the horses in the stable to beat LSU. Having said that, LSU can not look past them to Florida and take them lightly either. If they take the foot off the gas for a half and allow them to hang around, anything is possible. Welcome to the site, it's good to have ya.

Glad to aboard, thanks for having me.

This LSU team has the talent to hang with nearly anybody in the country. But the mental breakdowns on defense against inferior opponents and the vanilla playcalling on offense could get us in a spot where we dick around and lose a game we shouldn’t.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Glad to aboard, thanks for having me.

This LSU team has the talent to hang with nearly anybody in the country. But the mental breakdowns on defense against inferior opponents and the vanilla playcalling on offense could get us in a spot where we dick around and lose a game we shouldn’t.
I agree to an extent. What I know for sure is LSU can not afford to get complacent and over-look anyone on the schedule this year. They must take it one game at a time.

Be sure to stick around, post, and more importantly... tell all of your friends. With a little help from y'all, we'll get this place rocking.

cul2969

Redshirt
I just think the Ole Miss defense is so bad it will be difficult for LSU to play bad enough to lose. We are less than consistent though and it's frustrating as heck.

BhamLSUTiger

Redshirt
Against LA Tech. When we had no motivation. After we went up 24-0 they just wanted to end the game, Just like the Miami game. Its an SEC game in Death Valley so I don't worry. Now I do have concerns for next week as I hope the team won't be looking ahead to UGA.

3 and out

Freshman
I just think the Ole Miss defense is so bad it will be difficult for LSU to play bad enough to lose. We are less than consistent though and it's frustrating as heck.

Gotta take the good with the bad from last week and the good was watching our RB’s gash Tech, CEH have a break out game and combine with Brossette to rack up 5 TD’s on the ground.

I think we will run all over Ole Miss. But also, I hope our DB’s take this as a personal challenge and show out against Ole Miss and shut their #10 passing attack down.

3 and out

Freshman
Against LA Tech. When we had no motivation. After we went up 24-0 they just wanted to end the game, Just like the Miami game. Its an SEC game in Death Valley so I don't worry. Now I do have concerns for next week as I hope the team won't be looking ahead to UGA.

Hopefully now that we’ve fully entered SEC play we see the Tigers play a full 4 quarters each and every week. I prefer defensive games over shootouts. Only thing worse than watching our offense struggle is watching our defense get worked up and down the field.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst

I hope LSU isn't looking ahead to UGA before the game is over @ Florida. While I think LSU can whoop Florida's tail off, they are not to be over-looked. Greedy and Delpit can feast on Feleipe Franks, but the O has to be consistent and move the ball. A lackadaisical approach to Florida in the swamp, like we showed against SELU and Tech and LSU will geaux down.

BhamLSUTiger

Redshirt
I hope LSU isn't looking ahead to UGA before the game is over @ Florida. While I think LSU can whoop Florida's tail off, they are not to be over-looked. Greedy and Delpit can feast on Feleipe Franks, but the O has to be consistent and move the ball. A lackadaisical approach to Florida in the swamp, like we showed against SELU and Tech and LSU will geaux down.
Exactly. The swamp like Tiger Stadium is no place to slip up

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way

Tigers have been alternating good game-bad game so after we kick the Sharkrebears asses we need to break that pattern for the rest of the season.

verouchi

Redshirt
I always like talking about what makes a rivalry a rivalry... so what stands out the most to you about this rivalry?

Things I remember off the top of my head are:
1. obviously the Billy Cannon Run
2. The Clock debacle with Les
3. The kneeling with 5 minutes left in the game

What are some of yours?

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
My 1st game back in Tiger Stadium in yrs was the ‘08 Ole Piss game.

1.)The ass whooping we took from them was embarrassing.

2.) The total embarrassment we paid them back with by taking a knee, up by 49 with over 5 minutes left.