It's Officially Rkansas Hate Week...

TigerTap

Senior
He’s played one season, he’s green in on-field experience. He seems pretty good at a lot of the academic stuff.

There's probably a good reason he could never break into the Starting QB role at Ohio State. Haskins, a younger QB, has 32 TDs & over 3,000 yards at 69% in 9 games. That is what an Offense looks like.

Is it just too much to ask for 1 passing TD a game?

TigerTap

Senior
x2ha9.jpg

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
Dude graduated college a year ago. Saying he's green is really reaching. He has no coaching here.

Agreed, he has been in and around a power 5 college program, on a practice field and in a film room for 4 years. He just isn’t great. He is average at best. And I say that knowing he is in a system that makes him look worse than he probably is. He may be new to LSU’s system (if you can even call it a system) but I’ve seen true freshman put up better numbers.

TigerTap

Senior
Agreed, he has been in and around a power 5 college program, on a practice field and in a film room for 4 years. He just isn’t great. He is average at best. And I say that knowing he is in a system that makes him look worse than he probably is. He may be new to LSU’s system (if you can even call it a system) but I’ve seen true freshman put up better numbers.

My thoughts exactly. I don't think our Offense is even good enough to be called "Antiquated". I honestly have no idea if we even had a gameplan. No joke.

The talent argument @COTiger is selling, just doesn't hold water. The 'they have better coaches' argument does. Of course we'll probably look like a decent for good Offense against the next 2 Charmin soft teams.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
My thoughts exactly. I don't think our Offense is even good enough to be called "Antiquated". I honestly have no idea if we even had a gameplan. No joke.

The talent argument @COTiger is selling, just doesn't hold water. The 'they have better coaches' argument does. Of course we'll probably look like a decent for good Offense against the next 2 Charmin soft teams.

I really hope we don’t overreact to our offensive numbers over the next 2 games. But some will.

Honestly, with as good as A&M’s front 7 looks, that game being on the road and them being able to score the way they can, we could easily lose that game in my opinion. I think we could actually get bitch slapped to be honest.

TigerTap

Senior
I really hope we don’t overreact to our offensive numbers over the next 2 games. But some will.

Honestly, with as good as A&M’s front 7 looks, that game being on the road and them being able to score the way they can, we could easily lose that game in my opinion. I think we could actually get bitch slapped to be honest.

I wonder if all will be forgiven if we come out & beat the Hogs by a lot. I don't think anyone's going to forget that beat down. But will they say: "See, E/O has worked out all the Offensive kinks, we good now". As if the Hogs come close to making up for that Bama game. Things really do need to fundamental change. Not just a band aid.

I'm slightly worried about ATM. If Jimbo somehow scores 15-20 early, I don't believe we can come back from it at all.

Last edited: