It's Mississippi State Hate Week

3 and out

Freshman
Miss State only giving up 12ppg. I’m worried on how we’re going to score on these fuckers. I don’t think they’re better than us, but I don’t trust Coach E. We need to win the LOS

Last edited:

3 and out

Freshman
Also what kind of hangover are we in store for? No way we can match last weeks intensity.

It’s homecoming week, students will be preoccupied and probably leave early.

Miss State coming off a bye. Can the national media go ahead and put us on upset alert so we can get some bulletin board material posted. Although getting beat by 30 last year should be material enough.

This team has been up and down. Let’s see who shows up.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Miss State only giving up 12ppg. I’m worried on how we’re going to score on these fuckers. I don’t think they’re better than us, but I don’t trust Coach E. We need to win the LOS
In all seriousness tho, I think the offense gained a lot of confidence against the UGA defense. I think LSU cones out to play, and Burrow seems to be coming into his. I think LSU ends up rolling the Dawgs.

Florida should consider themselves lucky LSU came in injured and unmotivated. Also, in 2003 LSU’s only loss, on it’s way to a 13-1 National Championship season, was to the Gators.

3 and out

Freshman
In all seriousness tho, I think the offense gained a lot of confidence against the UGA defense. I think LSU cones out to play, and Burrow seems to be coming into his. I think LSU ends up rolling the Dawgs.

Florida should consider themselves lucky LSU came in injured and unmotivated. Also, in 2003 LSU’s only loss, on it’s way to a 13-1 National Championship season, was to the Gators.

I like the way you think. Pardon me for being a bit hesitant to buy in. No question LSU is the better team in all areas minus d-line. Their 2 studs make them even and some would argue slightly better. I’m a tiger fan so I say even.

We just need to bring it. Only way we lose (or it’s even a 1 score game) is if we have a let down.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I like the way you think. Pardon me for being a bit hesitant to buy in. No question LSU is the better team in all areas minus d-line. Their 2 studs make them even and some would argue slightly better. I’m a tiger fan so I say even.

We just need to bring it. Only way we lose (or it’s even a 1 score game) is if we have a let down.
Oh trust me I feel you on your hesitation. We played okay against Miami. We played slightly less motivated against Tech and SELU, I mean Tech got within 3 points of us late in the game giving those Podunk clowns down I20 from me talking points. And we played a little better but still sloppy in our win over Auburn. Then we lost our shit against Florida. The only 2 compete games we've put together in 7 weeks of football have been the Ole Miss and UGA games...

I think there's a legitimate hesitation there seeing as how we just don't know which LSU is going to show up. I'm of the opinion this team turned a hurdle this past Saturday and we'll start seeing a more improved and gel'd LSU. I hope I am not wrong.