Football Board???

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
We allowed to post a football board in here?

What do you mean?

This specific forum, LSU FAN ZONE, is the forum to post about and discuss all LSU Sports. Right now it's football season so a majority of all topics will probably be football related, but it's not a written rule that all topics have to be sport season specific.

It's the square board, where you buy a square or multiple squares for $1. I still don't understand how you win them tho.

When the board is filled up they draw numbers. If the numbers on your square intersect at 7-0 _a good number' If one team is ahead at the end of the 4th quarter 7-0 or 17-0 or 10-7 or whatever combo it takes yo win that quarter. On a $100 board where every square costs a dollar that would mean you win $25. I won a quarter on a $10,000 Superbowl board one time and won $2500 for the $100 I paid for the square,

One year I had the numbers 4 and 3 for the Superbowl. 49's had a 7-3 lead with time running out in the first quarter. A penalty stopped the clock and on the last play of the quarter Montana threw a TD pass, It was $1000 board so all I needed was the extra point to win $250. You guessed it, Ray Wersching who I still hate to this day missed the kick as the 49's went on to beat Denver 55-10. To throw salt on my wounds the guy who won the quarter because of the missed kick was a guy I knew. He was a lawyer.