Bullshit Targeting Call...

cul2969

Redshirt
Honestly, they should save all this shit for the offseason. I’ve questioned a lot of things Alabama has been able to get away with and hate the fact the Steve Shaw (the head of SEC officiating) is a Bama alumnus and that’s somehow ok.

I fully support an investigation, just prefer it be after the season. We don’t need the distractions or to come off as whiny babies. I also feel like Carville was being a little petulant on the Finebaum show today especially when talking about shouting obscenities from the student section. Just not a good look for us.
I think people realize that Carville is a special kind of crazy and pretty much ignore him. He is definitely unique but he is still one of us.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
Wasn't Ritter a Bama booster?

I agree with most of your assessment, but in all reality, those who wish to will see it how they will regardless of the truth. The entire world knows Bama has some sort of special entitlement. When you can lose games, not win your division, not play for let alone win your conference, yet get a do over in a BCS NC, or make the playoffs... you have entitlement.

I think Ritter was from Tennessee. But he definitely favored Bama.

What’s crazy is Bama doesn’t need any help, they’re the most talented team in the country. Yet they still get all the breaks (or so it seems).

College football is big business and Bama Football has made a lot of rich men even richer. Wouldn’t be shocked one but if the entire empire came down one day due to all the corruption being exposed.

kcal

transplanted tiger
I'd rather see them sell white #nextmanup shirts and have a white out but with an eff you attached

white will be the freshest man on the field 2nd half and will finish with double digit tackles

I'm getting tired of LSU playing the victim....let's roll

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I'd rather see them sell white #nextmanup shirts and have a white out but with an eff you attached

white will be the freshest man on the field 2nd half and will finish with double digit tackles

I'm getting tired of LSU playing the victim....let's roll

If this doesn't motivate LSU to come out angry and play 60 full minutes of chip on their shoulder, pissed off football... nothing will. I'm down.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
Too bad he's a Democrat, then again so is @LaSalleAve and he's a good dude.

My mom was a democrat. My dad had a subscription to Rush Limbaugh magazine. Talk about a house divided! I’m good with both sides as long as we’re not debating politics. Ive always tried to hover around the center and find the good in both parties. Or the bad....

I consider myself socially liberal and fiscally conservative. If gays want to get married, by all means. If people want to smoke a little weed, go ahead. But don’t fuck with my money and protect our borders!

Oh, and don’t touch my guns or tell me how many I can and can’t own too.

BAY0U BENGAL

Tigerbaiting champion of the world
The problem with bama fans is that cant say “yeah that’s jacked up” or “we caught a break there” ever. They’ll swear PP7 was out of bounds instead of just saying “man, we got lucky they got it wrong”. Just about any other fan base will be honest and say they got away with one or caught a break. Not bama. They see what they’re told to see.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
People need to let it go. It's over. It's done with. Nothing is going to change. That's money that could have been better spent. It's time to move on and focus on kicking Bama's ass.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
I thought it was funny, and then I put into thought
THIRTEEN billboards.

It makes us look soft and bush league. Our boys just need to handle it on the field. It will be damn tough, especially with the obnoxious Bama fan base, but I’ve always been a big fan of “when you lose say little, when you win say less”

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
It makes us look soft and bush league. Our boys just need to handle it on the field. It will be damn tough, especially with the obnoxious Bama fan base, but I’ve always been a big fan of “when you lose say little, when you win say less”

Absolutely. Let your play on the field do your talking. LSU needs to come out fired up and ready to go, settle that shit out on the field.

cul2969

Redshirt
I agree. It does not make us look good. Just nut up and punch them in the mouth.