Breiden Fehoko and the haka

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Got me fired up yesterday
I can't remember the name of the movie, but it's about a kid who plays rugby, his dad is his coach. He gets into trouble and has to go to juvie, and ends up playing for the same team his dad played for. They do the same thing before every game, it's awesome.

3 and out

Freshman
I went to the New Zealand Allblacks vs USA Rugby game at Soldier field in Chicago back in 2014 or 15. The Kiwi’s did the Haka before the game before going on to beat our ass.

Check them out on YouTube. Pretty insane

LaSalleAve

Simple man with a complex plan
This is a high school in Euless Tx. Trinity has multiple state championships. These dudes are nuts. Tongan, still Polynesian but they are beasts. Wonder why we don’t try and recruit from here.

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
This is a high school in Euless Tx. Trinity has multiple state championships. These dudes are nuts. Tongan, still Polynesian but they are beasts. Wonder why we don’t try and recruit from here.

The polynesian guy who stole a bicycle and then hurt his hand punhing a car window was from near there. Keller or Flower Mound I think.

LaSalleAve

The polynesian guy who stole a bicycle and then hurt his hand punhing a car window was from near there. Keller or Flower Mound I think.

I was in both of those towns a little over a week ago. Let me tell you. Those dudes are big and everyone in the Euless area is scared to death of them.

When I first moved to Euless in 1997 my brother and I were at a jack in the box drive through high as hell. We see this big ass dude run by our car and throw something into the drive through window and haul ass. We pull up and the drive through dude is holding his eye, apparently it was a ball of wet paper and it hit the dude in the eye. We were stoned trying to get tacos and the dude asks us, “was that Tonga” and we looked at each other like what the fuck is this dude asking, I said I don’t know anyone named Tonga, and he was no no was it Tonga, and I was like I have no idea dude. Get our tacos and leave. Finally a few weeks later we learn about Toganese people and it made sense.

Bengal B

I was in both of those towns a little over a week ago. Let me tell you. Those dudes are big and everyone in the Euless area is scared to death of them.

When I first moved to Euless in 1997 my brother and I were at a jack in the box drive through high as hell. We see this big ass dude run by our car and throw something into the drive through window and haul ass. We pull up and the drive through dude is holding his eye, apparently it was a ball of wet paper and it hit the dude in the eye. We were stoned trying to get tacos and the dude asks us, “was that Tonga” and we looked at each other like what the fuck is this dude asking, I said I don’t know anyone named Tonga, and he was no no was it Tonga, and I was like I have no idea dude. Get our tacos and leave. Finally a few weeks later we learn about Toganese people and it made sense.

Are Tongans generally violent? I have always heard that Polynesian people were peace loving and self effacing. As great a college player as he was Marcus Mariota didn't seek to draw attention to himself.

Bengal B

Are Tongans generally violent? I have always heard that Polynesian people were peace loving and self effacing. As great a college player as he was Marcus Mariota didn't seek to draw attention to himself.

LaSalleAve

Not anymore than anyone else but in packs they are just as tribal as any group of people, only difference they are huge and scary looking. Most of them I have met though are fantastic people, very family oriented.