Bama vs. LSU...

LSUTiga

Public Relations
DrFO7CJWwAAlkQ3

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
This is horsehit. He didn’t even split blame. No mention of failing to prepare the team or put them in position to be successful. Just blame the loss on them not being good enough. Thats amateurism at its finest!

It seems like LSU coach Ed Orgeron threw his players under the bus.

“I told the guys the table was set, the fans were great, the energy all day,” Orgeron said, via USA Today. “There was want-to … but hey we got beat at the line of scrimmage. I gotta recruit better defensive linemen. Gotta recruit better offensive linemen. Same old thing. Gotta beat Alabama at the line of scrimmage.”

Orgeron's comments add insult to injury after LSU's eighth consecutive loss to the Crimson Tide. He said it was not the playcalling that led to the Tigers' demise, but the fact that they just couldn't keep up with Alabama.

“When you max protect you’re doing everything you can in protection and they’re beating you you have to look at personnel,” Orgeron said.

I don’t disagree we got beat and that we need better depth, but there is a thing called coach speak. Something like “we got beat all around and that starts with us as coaches. We all have to go back, figure some things out on how to get better”

You don’t just toss your boys under the bus like that refusing to accept any responsibility. Fucking idiot.

Last edited:

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
This is horsehit. He didn’t even split blame. No mention of failing to prepare the team or put them in position to be successful. Just blame the loss on them not being good enough. Thats amateurism at its finest!

It seems like LSU coach Ed Orgeron threw his players under the bus.

“I told the guys the table was set, the fans were great, the energy all day,” Orgeron said, via USA Today. “There was want-to … but hey we got beat at the line of scrimmage. I gotta recruit better defensive linemen. Gotta recruit better offensive linemen. Same old thing. Gotta beat Alabama at the line of scrimmage.”

Orgeron's comments add insult to injury after LSU's eighth consecutive loss to the Crimson Tide. He said it was not the playcalling that led to the Tigers' demise, but the fact that they just couldn't keep up with Alabama.

“When you max protect you’re doing everything you can in protection and they’re beating you you have to look at personnel,” Orgeron said.

I don’t disagree we got beat and that we need better depth, but there is a thing called coach speak. Something like “we got beat all around and that starts with us as coaches. We all have to go back, figure some things out on how to get better”

You don’t just toss your boys under the bus like that refusing to accept any responsibility. Fucking idiot.

I have no problem with Oeaux telling it like it is. These guys had just finished a game where they were dominated on both sides of the line of scrimmage by players who are better than they are.

I would take it as a personal challenge to work harder to be better next year or be replaced by somebody else. The players arena 5th graders. They are mostly grown men.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
I have no problem with Oeaux telling it like it is. These guys had just finished a game where they were dominated on both sides of the line of scrimmage by players who are better than they are.

I would take it as a personal challenge to work harder to be better next year or be replaced by somebody else. The players arena 5th graders. They are mostly grown men.

I have no problem calling out the players, but to put full blame on them alone is total bullshit. And when you call out the players at least say something more along the lines of "we have to improve, we have to get better" as opposed to "we need to recruit better players" Besides, hasn't the talent myth been addressed? Getting the talent here is only half of it, there is thing called development that LSU has lacked for a while. That is on the coaching, or lack there of.

Also, It should go both ways. What would happen to Lawrence if he came out and said, "we need better coaches. We got outcoached, same old thing, gotta beat Alabama at coaching."

Last edited:

TigerTap

Senior

The Head Coach is 100% responsible for what he puts on the field every game. I Guarandamntee if Saban took our entire OL, and we took Saban's OL, we still lose by 20 points.

We heard all the "We gonna work hard, We gonna get betta" bullshit, when he stupidly proclaimed: "We Comin'" after his 2nd loss to Bama. His version of "Betta" differs greatly than mine.

You believe he's gonna win Championships, fine. Let's see were we are in 4-6 seasons. I'd bet good money we don't have an SEC Title.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
The Head Coach is 100% responsible for what he puts on the field every game. I Guarandamntee if Saban took our entire OL, and we took Saban's OL, we still lose by 20 points.

We heard all the "We gonna work hard, We gonna get betta" bullshit, when he stupidly proclaimed: "We Comin'" after his 2nd loss to Bama. His version of "Betta" differs greatly than mine.

You believe he's gonna win Championships, fine. Let's see were we are in 4-6 seasons. I'd bet good money we don't have an SEC Title.

I wonder how many LSU leans just checked us off their list Saturday. If I’m a recruit and I’m waking out of that stadium Saturday night, I’m seriously doubting why I’d play for Coach O and his mule Ensminger.

TigerTap

Senior
I wonder how many LSU leans just checked us off their list Saturday. If I’m a recruit and I’m waking out of that stadium Saturday night, I’m seriously doubting why I’d play for Coach O and his mule Ensminger.

I thought the same thing, while the nightmare was happening. Ironically, we'll probably have a very good Defensive class. But I don't know how top Offensive players saw it & said: " Wow, I gotta be a part of that!".

Very concerning to say the least.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
I thought the same thing, while the nightmare was happening. Ironically, we'll probably have a very good Defensive class. But I don't know how top Offensive players saw it & said: " Wow, I gotta be a part of that!".

Very concerning to say the least.

Add to that that Ensminger is now in his 60’s. These kids want no part of that shit. I bet Emery ends up in Tuscaloosa or College Station

Im ok with an older HC, but in my opinion it’s the younger coordinators taking the game by storm right now. And kids want to play for that style.

TigerTap

Senior
Add to that that Ensminger is now in his 60’s. These kids want no part of that shit. I bet Emery ends up in Tuscaloosa or College Station

Im ok with an older HC, but in my opinion it’s the younger coordinators taking the game by storm right now. And kids want to play for that style.

I'm really worried about Emery as well. Geez, I hope he doesn't end up wearing Crimson or at ATM.

Yep, seems like recruits are looking for a younger , more energetic coaches.

Last edited: