Bama vs. LSU...

TigerTap

Senior
Pushing 50. To these millennials he might as well be Methuselah.
I agree. I really don't have anything against older coaches, especially ones that have been really successful. I just don"t know how a coach like Ensminger comes across to recruits.

I don't know exactly what we have to sell Offensively. I mean true Freshman & the same year, running backs would seem to be an easy sell, but who knows.

We just signed 2 highly ranked WRs & for the most part, they are sitting on the bench. Nothing against Jefferson & Dillon, but you've it to work the Big time playmakers into the rotation. Ex. Terrence Marshall, #3 WR in the Nation has 8 catches, Jamarr Chase ranked around #12 has 11 catches.

Miles catches a lot of flak for his Offenses, but #6 Odell Beckham had 41 catches as a true Freshman & Jarvis Landry broke a bone in his foot, or he'd have similar numbers. You gotta showcase the highly ranked talent. This seriously worries me. They seem to have forgotten about #2 Safety Jacoby Stevens. I assume we"ll hear he's got "Grade issues" & possibly transfer. Also #4 DT Tyler Shelvin. I'm aware of his weight..but. I dunno.

Last edited: