2018 LSU Football Season Predictions, Then and Now...

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I posted this on another forum on July 31, 2018. Seems like I was pretty dead on. We'll see how the last 4 games of the season goes, but I think we can finish 4-0, but more realistically probably 3-1. Would have us finish 10-2, 1 game ahead of what I had originally predicted.

How many games do you see LSU winning this season?

(Texas Stadium) Miami - Push
Southeastern Louisiana - W
@ Auburn - Push
Louisiana Tech - W
Ole Miss - W
@ Florida - L
Georgia - L
Mississippi State - W
BYE
Bama - L
@ Arkansas - W
Rice - W
@ Texas A&M - W

Realistically I think LSU wins 7 games this season, but the optimistic Tiger in me says there's 1 or 2 games that LSU can win to push us to a 9 win season. I think the Miami and Auburn games can both be wins for us. What say y'all?

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
Below is what I posted on 8-1-18 (the talent is there)... that was easy to see. It was what we were going to do with it that had me uncertain. But I’m pleasantly surprised and even if we lose to Bama I’ll still be ok with this year. Because I think we’re going to a damn good team next year.

From TF on 08-01-18

“LSU is loaded with talent again but has quite a bit of inexperience at key offensive positions and a very tough schedule.

I’m not ready to predict game by game yet until after fall camp (maybe even after Miami). Ya it’s chicken shit. No shock here but with our line play, stout defense and playmakers on paper this team is talented enough to win 9 or 10 games. And just like with any team we’re always a great QB away from competing for a CFP spot (albeit rare).

On the flip side, all that inexperience and tough ass schedule we could have a very rough season (like a 6 win season). At this point due to several unknowns there is reason to believe this year could go either way.

Gotta wait and see”

http://www.************/threads/2018-lsu-football-season-predictions.146576/page-2#post-1710508