2018 LSU Basketball

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I'll admit I do not follow the Men's or Women's basketball teams very closely at all. What are y'alls expectations of this years LSU Basketball teams? NCAA touney bound? NIT bound? None of the above, the team will suck as usual?

The AP Preseason Top 25:

1. Kansas (37)
2. Kentucky (19)
3. Gonzaga (1)
4. Duke (4)
5. Virginia (2)
6. Tennessee (1)
7. Nevada
8. North Carolina
9. Villanova (1)
10. Michigan St.
11. Auburn
12. Kansas St.
13. West Virginia
14. Oregon
15. Virginia Tech
16. Syracuse
17. Florida St.
18. Mississippi St.
19. Michigan
20. TCU
21. UCLA
22. Clemson
23. LSU
24. Purdue
25. Washington

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
I'll admit I do not follow the Men's or Women's basketball teams very closely at all. What are y'alls expectations of this years LSU Basketball teams? NCAA touney bound? NIT bound? None of the above, the team will suck as usual?

The AP Preseason Top 25:

1. Kansas (37)
2. Kentucky (19)
3. Gonzaga (1)
4. Duke (4)
5. Virginia (2)
6. Tennessee (1)
7. Nevada
8. North Carolina
9. Villanova (1)
10. Michigan St.
11. Auburn
12. Kansas St.
13. West Virginia
14. Oregon
15. Virginia Tech
16. Syracuse
17. Florida St.
18. Mississippi St.
19. Michigan
20. TCU
21. UCLA
22. Clemson
23. LSU
24. Purdue
25. Washington

Tigers will make the playoffs. Hopefully they can win a couple of games and at least get to the sweet 16. With 2 5 stars and 2 4 stars, all freshmen, as well as returnee Tremont Waters we challenge Kentucky and Tennessee for the SEC title.

Naz Reid is almost certainly a one and done but if WW can keep on recruiting the way he has and stay ahead of the NCAA Tigers will be a playa for a long time.

lsu-i-like

Redshirt
I’ll be disappointed if we don’t make the NCAAs and have a good showing. WW showed a ton of ability on the court last year on top of his ridiculous recruiting. I’m excited for basketball!

SEC is pretty damn strong, though.