We Need More Members/Participation

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
From Sept. through Jan. Gumps feel like their lives have worth. The rest of the year they're barely hanging on and blowing up the suicide hotlines and praying they can hold on until the next Sept.

Can you imagine what’s going to happen when the dwarf is gone? I have a stat for TerryP. I bet domestic violence increases dramatically on Saturday nights in Alabama once Saban is gone.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
I couldn't tell you. If you logged in you aren't banned. Click on a member name and click on "Start a Conversation", only thing I can think of. I haven't been logged in over there since the UGA game.
Bingo. That worked. Off topic, any NHL fans here. I'm watching my Avs kick the hated Philly Flyers asses up & down the ice.

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
Bingo. That worked. Off topic, any NHL fans here. I'm watching my Avs kick the hated Philly Flyers asses up & down the ice.

I used to watch a bit of hockey but I haven't kept up with it for years. Hockey is a lot better live than on TV.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I haven't watched Hockey in a while. My work/school schedule doesn't allow me to watch a lot of television so I have to pick and choose what I do as extracurricular. Having said that, when I do watch, my favorite team is the St. Louis Blues, so I try and watch them if they're on.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
The NHL playoffs are badass. I dont watch much throughout the regular season but always tune in for the playoffs.