Watcha Cooking

LSUTiga

Public Relations
What's on the menu for the game. I took out some wild hog poke chops to throw on pit. Watching the game alone, probably. Don't want to be interrupted.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I’ve got some backstrap thawed out at the house waiting for me to get off work. Backstrap, Abita, and a LSU football victory will be my night tonight.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
It's tough to get ingredients to cook Cajun food here in CO. There's a place in town that we've serves Cajun food. We've eaten there before. The wife is going to pick up some gumbo and jambalaya.

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
It's tough to get ingredients to cook Cajun food here in CO. There's a place in town that we've serves Cajun food. We've eaten there before. The wife is going to pick up some gumbo and jambalaya.

Who owns the restaurant? Is he from Louisiana?

Bengal B

Thin cut pork chops cooked with cream of mushroom soup in slow cooker. Creamed corn and mustard greens. Cheesecake.

kcal

transplanted tiger
a rustic smoked chicken noodle soup w/German noodles and a home made French bread and garden salad

Bengal B

Enchiladas. Added tomatoes, chopped onions, garlic and jalepenos to the recipe on tbe enchilada sauce can.