US Open

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
Any one going to watch the Open starting tomorrow? It's being played at the iconic Pebble Beach which I had the pleasure of playing many, many years ago. Trust me, I didn't pay a $550 green fee. As a matter of fact since I was retired military I got the round comped. It's a hell of a course and it will be interesting to see how the USGA sets the course up considering all the shit they've received over course set up.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
From what I read and watched yesterday, the players seemed satisfied with the course set up. The marine layer had the courser playing soft. If the wind picks up that will change. Justin Rose damn sure isn't complaining. He's playing lights out.

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
From what I read and watched yesterday, the players seemed satisfied with the course set up. The marine layer had the courser playing soft. If the wind picks up that will change. Justin Rose damn sure isn't complaining. He's playing lights out.

The word golf comes from a time when women were not allowed to play. Stands for Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I always have to work when a tournament I want to watch comes on. I tried to watch it through the PGA app but I can't seem to ever get 5 minutes to watch.