Synagogue Mass Shooting

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
This dud was anti -semetic and anti- Trump. How do people get so much hate in their hearts?
Thought this guy was a right-wing Trump supporter.

People are blaming the Right for this guy which is insane. I don't blame the Right for this guy just like I wouldn't blame the Left had he been a card carrying Liberal... you can not put blame on psycho, normal people do not walk into a place of worship and slaughter people. The dude is a wack job and should've been killed during his shootout with police.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I hope the SOB dies a slow and painful death in the gas chamber.
Gas is too good for pieces of shit like him. As soon as he is convicted he should be marched outside to the courthouse lawn and hung on national television.

If you want to really lower violent crime, this is how you do it. You make an example out of people. You send the message that we will not tolerate those who prey upon others. If you commit murder, you get hung. If you rape, you get hung. It won't take long for those people to get the bigger picture.

The problem with the death penalty is, it isn't used enough.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I have yet to see a picture of the shooter, but it stands to ask the question.

Do blacks in this Country have a leg to stand on when speaking about police brutality and murder?

A black man sells illegal cigarettes, CD's, or a black child has a toy gun in a city park and they're shot dead by police... a white man kills multiple people at a place of worship, shoots and injures police, and they're allowed to give up and are taken into police custody.

LaSalleAve

Simple man with a complex plan
He was a 4 Chan nut job. Most of the 4 channers are Trumpets. This guy apparently thought Trump was also part of the deep state.