Official Gameday Thread: LSU vs. aTm

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
9 wins a season keeps his job baw!!! #WeComin

If I heard the moron correctly, Ensminger is the best OC in CFB. We be in trouble baw!!!

TigerTap

Senior
9 wins a season keeps his job baw!!! #WeComin

If I heard the moron correctly, Ensminger is the best OC in CFB. We be in trouble baw!!!

I didn't feel good about this game all week, though I thought it would be close. Just not 74-72 close.

Sept 2, 1995 was the last time we list to Texas A&M. 2 1/2 years before Greedy Williams was born for perspective. An unranked A&M team at that.

O we in Big trouble baws! Not to mention Jimbo's currently got the #2 recruiting class coming in for 2019.

Something's got to give for the good of the LSU program.

TigerTap

Senior
What a complete disappointment. From the muffed punt by fuckstick Giles to the shitty refs to the shitty playcalling (especially on some of those 2 point conversions) to a shitty showing by our defense (especially in OT). Absolutely pathetic across the board. An embarrassment for any team ranked 7th in the country.

We just went from a 10 win season at being potentially 2nd in the SEC and a New Years Six bowl to 5th or 6th in the SEC and the Music City bowl and that’s the way it had to happen? After a Gatorade bath from an interception overturned, to a 1st down granted on a 17 yard pass on 4th and 18, to a second put back on the clock after it was at 0.00, to a missed fumble call, all while being penalized 10 times to the Aggies 3!

What a shitty disappointing way to end a weird fucking season. The future of this program is 100% uncertain. Now more than ever after that crazy ass game.

We lack identity on offense and lack depth on defense. The depth on defense looks to only get worse after we lose a shit ton of players to the draft and as long as Ensminger is in charge I don’t see our offense improving next year. In fact, It regressed as the season went on.

Glass half empty over here. The win against UGA was fun. So were the wins over Auburn and Miami but the losses to Florida and now A&M and of course Bama AND the way we lost those games stings like a bitch. I understand this team exceeded most expectations but don’t see much to look forward to. If I was an Aggie or Gator I would see more to look forward to than LSU. Those 2 teams will be nasty thorns in our side for the next several years.

How many seasons in our future will LSU go 4-0 against Auburn, Bama, A&M and UF? I don’t see any. Add to it we’re continually scheduling tough OOC games (at UT next year) and I don’t see us getting over the 9 win hump anytime soon. It’s painful to say it but it’s the most realistic thing any tiger fan can hear right now.

Our future is confirmed mediocrity. Look forward to Enjoying 9 win ceilings with Coach O and hating fans like me for whining and bitching.

Another excellent post @LSU_4_LIFE! I agree point-by-point!

I used to be a glass half full poster, until Mr. "I am the search" picked Orgeron. Now I don't have the same optimism or enthusiasm. It's not a good feeling to have, I know.

I've changed my mind about certain LSU fans "Settling". I now believe those fans that think either O or E or both, will win us any championships are willfully seeking out Mediocrity & Embracing it fully.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
I didn't feel good about this game all week, though I thought it would be close. Just not 74-72 close.

Sept 2, 1995 was the last time we list to Texas A&M. 2 1/2 years before Greedy Williams was born for perspective. An unranked A&M team at that.

O we in Big trouble baws! Not to mention Jimbo's currently got the #2 recruiting class coming in for 2019.

Something's got to give for the good of the LSU program.

Football is going to suck for a while! I told you baws to enjoy that win against Rice last week. It’s the last one of the year.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
Another excellent post @LSU_4_LIFE! I agree point-by-point!

I used to be a glass half full poster, until Mr. "I am the search" picked Orgeron. Now I don't have the same optimism or enthusiasm. It's not a good feeling to have, I know.

I've changed my mind about certain LSU fans "Settling". I now believe those fans that think either O or E or both, will win us any championships are willfully seeking out Mediocrity & Embracing it fully.

Completely embracing mediocrity.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
I dozed off after the game. Too many Bloody Mary's I guess. What a way to end the season. I hate A&M and hate losing to them. Can only look to a bowl game and hopefully a better season next year.

TigerTap

Senior
Completely embracing mediocrity.
**Warning Alcohol impaired post**

I mean seriously, who fires a coach & hires the former coach's Dline coach & the expect us to be competing for championships? Who thought itvwas a good idea to hire an older TE coach to run an SEC Offense? Who approved this?

Now we get to sit & listen to O's gumbo recipes, while other SEC teams just pass us by.

It makes me wonder who in our Administration hates LSU that much?

I'm slightly drunk but fuck it. I think it's a valid question.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
Perhaps saying some in our Administration hated us is too strong. But something hasn't sat right about the whole search thing.

Oh well, hopefully tomorrow's inevitable sobriety will shine some positive light on things unclear tonight.
I doubt it. We finished 9 - 3. That's better than what I would have predicted.

tirk

Redshirt
Goddamn that games gonna leave a mark on my soul. I was ok when I woke up but now I'm livid again.

Totally fucked by the refs and I'm a never blame the refs guy.

Why do we not run a 2 minute offense until the 5th overtime. Where were all those plays the first 60 mins when we should play balls out.

Playing scared Orgeron ain't gonna cut it in today's conference.

To decide an sec game with that absurdity is a mockery of the game anyhow. I'd rather the coaches just fight.

Oh wait they did.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I can't believe LSU's offense was able to shoot it out with aTm's for 7OT's and 146 total points.

Unfortunately the offense has a way to go, Ensminger will never lead LSU to the promise land. Had Aranda's defense not scooped that fumble and ran it for a touchdown, LSU loses in regulation.

The tired and worn out theme of having everything to still play for, but shit the bed and settle played out again last night. I wonder if the Outback Bowl gifts get better after you've been there a dozen times?

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
I can't believe LSU's offense was able to shoot it out with aTm's for 7OT's and 146 total points.

Unfortunately the offense has a way to go, Ensminger will never lead LSU to the promise land. Had Aranda's defense not scooped that fumble and ran it for a touchdown, LSU loses in regulation.

The tired and worn out theme of having everything to still play for, but shit the bed and settle played out again last night. I wonder if the Outback Bowl gifts get better after you've been there a dozen times?

Tit for tat on the scoop and score. Giles fumble let the faggies tie the game so that evens out.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
The two articles on the recent post page regarding the on the field fight after the game are a must read. I hope Faulk beat the shit out of Fisher's nephew. It will be interesting to see what action A&M and the SEC take. Probably nothing. I hope Kragthorpe sues the shit out of A&M.

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
The two articles on the recent post page regarding the on the field fight after the game are a must read. I hope Faulk beat the shit out of Fisher's nephew. It will be interesting to see what action A&M and the SEC take. Probably nothing. I hope Kragthorpe sues the shit out of A&M.

Kragthorpe said he doesn't plan on suing Cole Fisher but he will hold aTm responsible for any injuries and medical treatment.