New Years Six Bowl: LSU vs. UCF Fiesta Bowl

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
LSU will play in the Playstation Fiesta Bowl for the 1st time in program history. The opponent will be UCF.

Other than UCF’s insane rationalization for being National Champs last season, and their QB’s season ending injury, I don’t know much about them.

What’s y’alls predictions for this game?
9CA2E418-A370-4F33-B174-97C055622CF1.jpeg

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
If the team is motivated by anything more than a trip to Arizona and a good swag bag we kick their asses. If we go through the motions we lose. Would rather be playing Michigan.

TigerTap

Senior
I agree, would much prefer to play 10-2 Michigan. Don't see too many advantages to playing a second string QB'd UCF team out in the middle of the desert.

LSU should easily blow this team out, imo.

Wonder how many LSU fans will fly / drive out there..

Bengal B

I agree, would much prefer to play 10-2 Michigan. Don't see too many advantages to playing a second string QB'd UCF team out in the middle of the desert.

LSU should easily blow this team out, imo.

Wonder how many LSU fans will fly / drive out there..

There won't be as many fans in Phoenix as would make the drive to Atlanta thats for sure. If I was going I would rather be in Arizona where the temperature should be about 70-80 than Atlanta where it could be in the 20's.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
This is a trap game for LSU with npt a lot of upside except for being the programs 1st ever Fiesta Bowl.

UCF is a lower tier FBS team missing it’s starting QB, but who’s back up is pretty damn good himself.

LSU wins this game in any fashion other than a blow out and we’re overrated. Blow’em out and all we did was meet expectations.

Lose and we’ll never hear the end of the bullshit.

It’s a no-win situation for the Tigers. Orgeron better have everyone ready to come out and curb stomp UCF like their Ole Piss’ red headed step-sister.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
While it was just an 8 point win... a W is a W and LSU finishes 10-3, first 10 W season for LSU since 2013 I think. On the other hand, the fact that LSU was short 9 defensive starters, 2 of them All-Americans, I think LSU did pretty well. The media is giving LSU props.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
For the life of me, I can't understand on why this place remains open. Almost a week since the last post and the NC game was tonight. Shut 'er down.

TigerTap

Senior
I don't lose any sleep. I don't understand spending the money when you don't get anything out of it. A week since the last post. No mention of DW's decision. Shut er down.

If it's not your money, it's not your bidness.

Why is there a need for a thread about Devin White going to the NFL? Looks like @GREG summed it up pretty well on Dec. 12th of 2018.

Only thing going on at Shane the 'tard Toups "Threaten & Ban Board", is half-assed, misplaced gloating about Alabama's loss to Clemson in the National Championship game. Which had nothing to do with LSU.

No mention that Clemson literally outscoring LSU's Ed Oaferon in the last 3 games combined against Alabama, in under 5 minutes.

But Rosy Finch beat dat mid major team by 8 pernts in a bowl game. Puting him at 10 wins along with other LSU greats:

1987 Mike Archer 10-1-1
1996 Gerry DiNardo - 10-2
2018 Ed Oaferon 10-3

Last edited:

TigerTap

Senior
For the life of me, I can't understand on why this place remains open. Almost a week since the last post and the NC game was tonight. Shut 'er down.

It's a better message board than the udder place. IF you have an original or different thought, the place to post it is here.

No point in wasting time over at TD. Shane (& his "Frynynds") can't win an argument to save his life, so he'll threaten & then ban you. Ain't nobody got time for his uneducated bullchit.

Bengal B

It's a better message board than the udder place. IF you have an original or different thought, the place to post it is here.

No point in wasting time over at TD. Shane (& his "Frynynds") can't win an argument to save his life, so he'll threaten & then ban you. Ain't nobody got time for his uneducated bullchit.

Are you permanently banned or just in timeout? Your buddy kiki is back after 10 days in solitary.

Bengal B

I don't lose any sleep. I don't understand spending the money when you don't get anything out of it. A week since the last post. No mention of DW's decision. Shut er down.

I hate to agree with tap but it's Greg's money, not yours. Me and a friend tried to have a forum a few years ago. It was Tigergumbo.com. I know how hard it is to build up permanent active membership. Kudos to Greg for keeping it up. When and if the other site goes down you'll be glad he did.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
If it's not your money, it's not your bidness.

Why is there a need for a thread about Devin White going to the NFL? Looks like @GREG summed it up pretty well on Dec. 12th of 2018.

Only thing going on at Shane the 'tard Toups "Threaten & Ban Board", is half-assed, misplaced gloating about Alabama's loss to Clemson in the National Championship game. Which had nothing to do with LSU.

No mention that Clemson literally outscoring LSU's Ed Oaferon in the last 3 games combined against Alabama, in under 5 minutes.

But Rosy Finch beat dat mid major team by 8 pernts in a bowl game. Puting him at 10 wins along with other LSU greats:

1987 Mike Archer 10-1-1
1996 Gerry DiNardo - 10-2
2018 Ed Oaferon 10-3
Message boards like this are for stating opinions among other things. If you don't like what I write, put me on Ignore.