New Years Six Bowl: LSU vs. UCF Fiesta Bowl

TigerTap

Senior
Message boards like this are for stating opinions among other things. If you don't like what I write, put me on Ignore.

I didn't say anything about liking or liking you're posts. What's the point of coming go a message board to ignore or ban the posters?

I mostly posted about the level of grabass & butt patting that goes on at the other board. Do I care? Do I say shut 'er down? No. Low IQ folk like Shane ( who lives in Oklahoma) need someplace to panhandle online.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
I didn't say anything about liking or liking you're posts. What's the point of coming go a message board to ignore or ban the posters?

I mostly posted about the level of grabass & butt patting that goes on at the other board. Do I care? Do I say shut 'er down? No. Low IQ folk like Shane ( who lives in Oklahoma) need someplace to panhandle online.
The other place has more than 1 or 2 posts per day.

TigerTap

Senior
It has 10 threads today with posts in them. Continue to live in Fantasyland. You're right at home here.

That's great, but 7 of them are Shane's different "Personalities".
sybil.jpg

Still see one of the gals calling out Bama. It's been fermenting over their since Clemson won the big game.

Tell us when calling out Alabama, turns that shit the bed LSU 0-29 Loss into a win.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
That's great, but 7 of them are Shane's different "Personalities".
sybil.jpg

Still see one of the gals calling out Bama. It's been fermenting over their since Clemson won the big game.

Tell us when calling out Alabama, turns that shit the bed LSU 0-29 Loss into a win.
You continue to give new meaning to the word clueless. Stay away. You won't be missed.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
I see we have a spammer on board. He's obviously not smart enough to realize no one is around to read his shit.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Look @COTiger, I own the forum license. I pay my server costs a year in advance therefore I get certain “discounts”. I can handle the monetary side of it. LSUFANS.com isn’t going anywhere.

After a year of pre-req’s I am now in clinicals. My time is extremely limited right now, and will continue to be during the Spring and Fall semesters for the next two years.

As time allows I will stop in. I assure you tho, I am always lurking around and keeping an eye on things.

If coming over here and contributing some threads and/or posts about LSU related topics, or simply contributing to a few of the general forums is to your liking, then by all means feel free to contribute. But if you’re just going to come over here to run your mouth about lack of activity, etc., then stop coming by.

You can either be a part of the problem or a part of the solution. It really is that simple.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I'm not alone in not posting. I have plenty of company. What about the spammer?
I am not talking about yours, nor anyone else's lack of posting. I am talking about your need to make posts about lack of activity, shut'er down, blah blah blah. As for the spammer, he's been handled.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
I am not talking about yours, nor anyone else's lack of posting. I am talking about your need to make posts about lack of activity, shut'er down, blah blah blah. As for the spammer, he's been handled.

If Ray Charles were still with us he would recognize that the site traffic doesn't justify the expense. Strictly my opinion, but if you want to do something worthwhile, donate the money you're spending keeping this place operational to a charity.

kcal

transplanted tiger
If Ray Charles were still with us he would recognize that the site traffic doesn't justify the expense. Strictly my opinion, but if you want to do something worthwhile, donate the money you're spending keeping this place operational to a charity.
not fair... not your money not your site

stop it please