Missing (murdered) Journalist

LaSalleAve

Simple man with a complex plan
what does everyone think of this story? Footage of him walking into the Saudi consulate in Turkey and never leaving, and then the Saudi hit crew that was identified. This is pretty troubling.

BAY0U BENGAL

Tigerbaiting champion of the world
I saw something about this, and never looked at it again. Let me get on the up and up and I’ll join y’all here

mancha

Freshman
So they are admitting it happened but it was a rouge operation without the consent of the Prince. I don't believe that for shit. I do believe that Jared and the Saudis got together to figure a way to spin this.

The Prince has been disappearing opponents this year while making way for his new Saudi Arabia that involves heavy Western investment to convert the country from a strictly oil based economy. They want to make a paradise on the Red Sea coast for tourism that requires Western $ and resources among other things.

Shane0911

Redshirt
If that is truly his vision then an oil based economy is the last thing they need to get out from under. That would however be the stupid little book that they hold so dear.

There is no way in hell western women will go there with the ridiculous bullshit they would have to conform to. No western women = no western men either.

mancha

Freshman
If that is truly his vision then an oil based economy is the last thing they need to get out from under. That would however be the stupid little book that they hold so dear.

There is no way in hell western women will go there with the ridiculous bullshit they would have to conform to. No western women = no western men either.
Sounds like it will be like visiting Abu Dhabi. Relaxed rules but you have to stay in the tourist zone. Richard Branson was up for a heavy investment in the project until this shit went down. Now Western money is pulling out. Hence the CYA story coming out.

Here is a little detail:http://gulfbusiness.com/british-billionaire-branson-among-advisers-saudi-red-sea-project/

International tourists will not require a visa to visit the area, which will have its own business regulation and relaxed social norms, and it is expected to boost the local economy by SAR15bn ($4bn), provide 35,000 jobs and welcome one million visitors annually.

LaSalleAve

Simple man with a complex plan
I wonder if the Prince will provide some calendars. That seems to work here really well.