LSU Mannequin thread

TigerTap

Senior
D43LbC7U8AA92hG.jpg:large

We got shiny mannequins! da Coach O poses with LSU BOS members.

The Official LSU O "Moobs" bumper sticker:
images

Not bitter! :D

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Dude.

You really need to try and embrace O. I understand your feelings on him, but like it or not he is the leader of the football program, until he isn’t anymore.

You don’t have to support O because you like him, but supporting him as the HC and for his success supports LSU football, the players, the staff, and everyone else involved. Just a little friendly opinion.

TigerTap

Senior
Dude.

You really need to try and embrace O. I understand your feelings on him, but like it or not he is the leader of the football program, until he isn’t anymore.

You don’t have to support O because you like him, but supporting him as the HC and for his success supports LSU football, the players, the staff, and everyone else involved. Just a little friendly opinion.

Actually posted because I laughed at the mannequin football players & someone named it the moobs bumper sticker.

I can't seem to come around on O & believe me I've tried. I support the team always though. Also have questions about Ensminger. Really hoping Brady brings in something different.

I love Aranda & almost the entire Defensive coaching staff. Not yet sold on DL "Meatball" though.

Coaches come & go..and LSU will survive. This is about the 9th LSU Football coach I've lived through. Some you love, some you don't.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
So stop in everyday and start some topics. Several of us stop in almost daily.
I'll try and stop by and visit more frequently. To be honest, there isn't a lot of LSU sports activity other than baseball going on at the moment. Following the Will Wade saga is of some interest. As far as pro sports, I'm not much of a NBA fan. Since the Nuggets are in the playoffs I watch their games. I'm an Avalanche fan so I watch their games and other NHL games. I watch some MLB and most PGA tour events. Since I'm now retired I have plenty of time on my hands.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I'll try and stop by and visit more frequently. To be honest, there isn't a lot of LSU sports activity other than baseball going on at the moment. Following the Will Wade saga is of some interest. As far as pro sports, I'm not much of a NBA fan. Since the Nuggets are in the playoffs I watch their games. I'm an Avalanche fan so I watch their games and other NHL games. I watch some MLB and most PGA tour events. Since I'm now retired I have plenty of time on my hands.
We have forums for those sports as well as all information, topics pertaining to LSU sports. Feel free to start a discussion and add to the conversation.

TigerTap

Senior
Tap, Oeaux is killin it with recruiting and making some significant staff improvements imo. Let’s Geaux! :D

Yes, hopefully Oeaux can finish better than 4th in SEC recruiting this year.

Remember OL Ethan Pocic (Iowa), RB Spencer Ware (Ohio), OL Joe Barksdale (Michigan)? And how recruiting nationally seemed to stop very suddenly?

Looks like the BOS has finally taken the shackles off of LSU recruiting, to allow Oeaux to recruit nationally rather than just regionally. Would like to give credit to new AD Woodward, but most of these 'foreign' recruits were already committed when he was hired.

Interesting Breakdown: 14 recruits committed, only 3 from Louisiana so far..has Saban been shopping yet? J/K sort of..

How many coaches assistants, analysts & such do we have this year? I saw we got the DL dude fired at USC, a coach from USL & one from Syracuse. Hard to keep up..

Last edited:

TigerTap

Senior
Hey @LSUTiga, when you gonna move over here & leave Ban happy Shane to his own devices? He's single handedly Kilt the udder board.

BTW, you need to jump into the Baseball threads somewhere. This team needs your help!