LSU Collections?

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Any of y’all collect LSU memorabilia? Not shown are several stadium panorama prints of Tiger Stadium, the 2003 and 2007 National Championship game panorama’s. Sports Illustrated magazines from our ‘03 & ‘07 National Championships, pendents, etc.

Pictured are my most beloved LSU items: 2 Authentic helmets, 1 replica helmet, a 2003 replica Coaches Poll trophy, 2003 & 2007 National Championship crystal footballs, a 2009 National Championship crystal baseball, and a 2009 National Championship commerative baseball.

4E39C889-5E15-4F78-B89E-CC143E98ADCC.jpeg A4E259C7-16A2-42C6-B1CF-E2CDE1556464.jpeg

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
I've never been a collector but they have been advertising a Drew Brees commemorative football for $99 all week on the sports talk radio stations.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I've never been a collector but they have been advertising a Drew Brees commemorative football for $99 all week on the sports talk radio stations.
Almost forgot, my 2003 and 2007 National Championship commemorative footballs. I say get it, you only live once.

58048930-31D0-4B50-80A2-250420327590.jpeg

BAY0U BENGAL

Tigerbaiting champion of the world
For the 2010 fan day, I got the entire defense and running backs to sign a purple garden flag, that had a tiger eye inside of a gold fleur de lis. They signed it with a silver sharpie marker. I had to use 3 markers that day. I remember Sam Montgomery being the nicest guy in the world signing it and then standing up to show everyone on the Dline and say “man this is beautiful, look how good this looks”. Some whore I dated a few years took it when we broke up. She sold it a few days later and I couldn’t track it back down. I bet that piece of shit still has it. Somewhere I have a football that Les Miles and John Chavis signed. And another one signed by Jai Eugene and Chad Jones.

I’ll have to take a picture of it, but I have a helmet signed by the defense and some offensive players from the 2008 season.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
For the 2010 fan day, I got the entire defense and running backs to sign a purple garden flag, that had a tiger eye inside of a gold fleur de lis. They signed it with a silver sharpie marker. I had to use 3 markers that day. I remember Sam Montgomery being the nicest guy in the world signing it and then standing up to show everyone on the Dline and say “man this is beautiful, look how good this looks”. Some whore I dated a few years took it when we broke up. She sold it a few days later and I couldn’t track it back down. I bet that piece of shit still has it. Somewhere I have a football that Les Miles and John Chavis signed. And another one signed by Jai Eugene and Chad Jones.

I’ll have to take a picture of it, but I have a helmet signed by the defense and some offensive players from the 2008 season.
Dude that sucks, but I know all too well how nasty ex's can be. I have always wanted to get down for a Fan Day/Spring Game and get the team to sign a helmet.

BAY0U BENGAL

Tigerbaiting champion of the world
Dude that sucks, but I know all too well how nasty ex's can be. I have always wanted to get down for a Fan Day/Spring Game and get the team to sign a helmet.

It’s a good time. I’ve gotten pictures with a few of the players and a couple of coaches. The lines are long sometimes, but they move fairly quick.

LaSalleAve

Simple man with a complex plan
image.jpg Just sucks he played for the Yankees. I have a bunch of Tim Edler Crawfishman Books too, one of them is Crawfish man saves Ron Guidry or something.

TigerTap

Senior
lsu-waterford-crystal-2007-ncaa_1_d8a33e564d018adcdc18ac5d350612c6.jpg

Anyone get the 2003 or 2007 crystal helmet?

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
lsu-waterford-crystal-2007-ncaa_1_d8a33e564d018adcdc18ac5d350612c6.jpg

Anyone get the 2003 or 2007 crystal helmet?

Sports Illustrated was supposed to send me a 2003 football for subscribing but the never did. A friend of mine who is an Oklahoma grad got one for their 2000 championship. Regulation college football with the championship logo imprinted on it.

TigerTap

Senior
OMG... I need that.

They are pretty cool. I remember us standing in line at the mall in '04 to get the crystal football. My wife actually found out they were selling the crystal helmets, I think in either JC Penney or Maison Blance. Came in the same Waterford packaging & a limited edition number.

Honestly, I haven't seen too many of the helmets, either '03 or '07. I know everyone wanted the football, but I like the helmet too.