How we score against Florida

TigerTap

Senior
This how I'd like to see us score our TDs against UF, in no particular order. Of course it never happens the way anyone thinks..

3 TDs from Joe Burrow. (1 Chase, 1 Jefferson, 1 Marshall)
1 Rushing TD from Emery rushing
1 Rushing TD from CEH
1 67 yard Punt return for
a TD by Stingley
1 43 yard FG from York

45-20 - LSU

Would like to see us establish a strong Return game. We haven't scored on a Kickoff return for a TD this year.

Also, would like to see a few more designed rushing TDs, with Emery getting more carries. I think Emery is the future at RB & needs more than the 29 carries. He looks like he's ready to bust loose, if given more chances.

I think Chase as our best WR, not because of his stats, but because he runs very good routes & has very good speed. Also, Jefferson is the real deal, he brings it every game. Marshall is very good as well. Kind of reminds me a little of Rueban Randle for some reason. Maybe a combination of running style & height.

Hoping to see Fulton & Delpit nab a few INTs as well.

I figure the Gators score 2 TDs & a couple of FGs.

Last edited:

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
This how I'd like to see us score our TDs against UF, in no particular order. Of course it never happens the way anyone thinks..

3 TDs from Joe Burrow. (1 Chase, 1 Jefferson, 1 Marshall)
1 Rushing TD from Emery rushing
1 Rushing TD from CEH
1 67 yard Punt return for
a TD by Stingley
1 43 yard FG from York

45-20 - LSU

Would like to see us establish a strong Return game. We haven't scored on a Kickoff return for a TD this year.

Also, would like to see a few more designed rushing TDs, with Emery getting more carries. I think Emery is the future at RB & needs more than the 29 carries. He looks like he's ready to bust loose, if given more chances.

I think Chase as our best WR, not because of his stats, but because he runs very good routes & has very good speed. Also, Jefferson is the real deal, he brings it every game. Marshall is very good as well. Kind of reminds me a little of Rueban Randle for some reason. Maybe a combination of running style & height.

Hoping to see Fulton & Delpit nab a few INTs as well.

I figure the Gators score 2 TDs & a couple of FGs.

I don't think we have had a home ko return since Eric Martin vs Notre Dame in 1982.

Chase is the most athletic WR and most capable player making the spectacular catch.

TigerTap

Senior
Yeah, that's kind of a weird thing. We've had KO returns for TDs over the years, just not at home.

I remember Trindon Holliday's & Leonard Fournette's, but they weren't at home.