Dallas Radio talking about the Texas game

mancha

Freshman
Yesterday I was listening to sports radio in the DFW. They were rehashing the game on Saturday. One of the hosts made a point. He said that these athletes for LSU are basically the same caliber we have had for a decade. A decade we have been wasting our supreme talent on crap offensive football.

I don't disagree.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
Yesterday I was listening to sports radio in the DFW. They were rehashing the game on Saturday. One of the hosts made a point. He said that these athletes for LSU are basically the same caliber we have had for a decade. A decade we have been wasting our supreme talent on crap offensive football.

I don't disagree.
And it finally caught up to the coach. Now we're beginning to see what could have been.

mctiger

Freshman

I don't disagree.
One of the commentators on ESPNU said LSU has been recruiting cheetahs and running a dinosaur offense. Nailed it.

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
I read something earlier that said Herman landed 6 of the top 100 DB’s in the 2016 class and how Texas is supposed to have the best secondary in the Big 12 and one of the best in the nation. 2 of those were 5 star safety’s Caden Sterns and BJ Foster. Green (who got torched all night) was a highly recruited CB.

Meanwhile The debate on whether Big 12 defenses are as bad as advertised continues.

I think it’s a little of both. Bad defense and good offense.

mancha

Freshman
Sometimes, even when you thought you lost, you win. If there has been one game that validates the job Oeaux has done here we saw it Saturday night in Austin

I would be interested to hear @TigerTap's thoughts. :D
He is waiting for the inevitable loss to Alabama to come in here and say "what has changed"