Bowl Game

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
so where do we land? I know we’re atleast 5th in the SEC standings. maybe 6th not sure how that plays out.

1st: Bama 8-0
2nd: UGA 7-1
Then 3 through 6 you have LSU, A&M, UF and UK all at 5-3. I know they use rankings but UF and A&M have the head to head over us. A&M has the head to head over UK and UK has the head to head over UF. We don’t have the head to head over any of them.

Is it head to head or ranking since it’s a 4 way tie?

kcal

transplanted tiger
per an article there that been a 3 loss team in the ny6 each year so if we don’t fall below 12 Tuesday we are still good

if not, citrus won’t take us 3 yrs in a row so probably best is outback bowl

LSU_4_LIFE

I'm just sayin....
I think we will have half a dozen players out for the bowl game and a bunch distracted and uninspired. I think losing in 7 OT’s to a team that’s been trying to pass you for years has certainly taken the wind out of our sails. This loss will be significant in program history for the fact that it’s the night A&M surpassed LSU in the SEC. Book it

kcal

transplanted tiger
I think we will have half a dozen players out for the bowl game and a bunch distracted and uninspired. I think losing in 7 OT’s to a team that’s been trying to pass you for years has certainly taken the wind out of our sails. This loss will be significant in program history for the fact that it’s the night A&M surpassed LSU in the SEC. Book it
still have a 10 win season in sight

have a month to dwell on it and check out or not