Bombs?

LaSalleAve

Simple man with a complex plan
So this is what it’s come to? Bombs and then people instantly claiming false flags. They even tried to off Vito Corleone.

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
So this is what it’s come to? Bombs and then people instantly claiming false flags. They even tried to off Vito Corleone.

The perp hadn been caught so it could easily be a left wing nut as well as a right wing nut. I think the whole thing was orchestrated by the DNC to try to scare voters right before the election. Or Soros himself could have had it done.

LaSalleAve

The perp hadn been caught so it could easily be a left wing nut as well as a right wing nut. I think the whole thing was orchestrated by the DNC to try to scare voters right before the election. Or Soros himself could have had it done.

See I have no issue with anyone thinking it could be a democrat. My issue will be if it’s proven to be a right wing fringe lunatic, will that outcome be accepted? I bet not.

Bengal B

See I have no issue with anyone thinking it could be a democrat. My issue will be if it’s proven to be a right wing fringe lunatic, will that outcome be accepted? I bet not.

If it was a lone wacko left or right he will probably be caught and we will know. Either way the attempt was amateurish and I don't think many people will be influenced by the by it to vote one way or another. If it was deliberately made to look amateurish by some wealthy leftest nobody will ever be apprehended.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
If this was an attempt by the left to get voters out and voting out of fear of the big bad right, we'll never know, unless authorities get too close to the truth and they force someone to take the fall. If it was a loon on the right, it will only re-enforce their attacks on the right.

LaSalleAve

Honestly I hope it was a lefty. We don’t need the constant divisiveness we have been seeing peddled by Democratic Senators and the current Presidential administration.

Bengal B

Honestly I hope it was a lefty. We don’t need the constant divisiveness we have been seeing peddled by Democratic Senators and the current Presidential administration.

If it was a lone nutcase, which I doubt, the odds would be more in favor of a righty wacko but I could see a lefty wacko doing it. Whatever convoluted paranoid delusional thought process led whoever to think whatever goal he had could be accomplished I have know idea. I can probably figure it out if I smoke 2 or 3 more bowls.

Bengal B

e4ebe72793b7e3976e33d91aaa05a844.jpg

LaSalleAve

It was a Florida right winger. Florida. Does that surprise anyone else? Doesn’t surprise me, they grow nuts there like oranges.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
It was a Florida right winger. Florida. Does that surprise anyone else? Doesn’t surprise me, they grow nuts there like oranges.
I'm a bad American, I don't pay much attention to these stories or the news in general. I enjoy being happy and living my life. The news is so polar opposite depending on who you watch or listen to. Nothing really surprises me anymore.

LaSalleAve

Found this kind of funny yet sad. #FuckPolitics #GovtSponsoredDivision
View attachment 122

That’s incorrect. Wanna know someone else that was a lifelong democrat that recently changed his political affiliation? Donald J Trump. The article below is from Fox News. Man Trump had a chance to be a leader here and once again, he just can’t not fail miserably.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...rrested-florida-everything-we-know-so-far.amp

When the Bernie supporter shot the congressional softball game up, Bernie was on the floor immediately decrying those actions and reassuring Americans that this is not what we do. What does Drumpf do? Blames the media.

We need a leader. Donald Trump is a narcissist. This administration can’t come to an end soon enough.