Any Golfers here...

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
96F5D163-E233-4896-A48A-92110D40509D.jpeg I used to play. I was actually fairly decent, but it was never going to pay the bills. I haven’t swung a golf club in 20 yrs... I decided to pick the game up again.

I found an old set of Ping Eye 2’s in very good condition (2-9, PW, SW, LW) for $150/shipped.

COTiger

Retired Old Fart
View attachment 169 I used to play. I was actually fairly decent, but it was never going to pay the bills. I haven’t swung a golf club in 20 yrs... I decided to pick the game up again.

I found an old set of Ping Eye 2’s in very good condition (2-9, PW, SW, LW) for $150/shipped.
I played from roughly 1965 - 2010. I had to give it up because of lower back problems that prevented me from barely swinging the club. In my prime I played between a 5 - 8. My personal best was a 74 on a pretty tough track. Marriage & kids caused the handicap to go up although I still loved playing. Although I no longer play, I still follow the game. I saw Tiger play in a junior tournament at the Air Force Academy in the '90s. I told the guy I was with that the kid had a hell of a future in front of him.

Last edited:

TigerTap

Senior
View attachment 169 I used to play. I was actually fairly decent, but it was never going to pay the bills. I haven’t swung a golf club in 20 yrs... I decided to pick the game up again.

I'm not a golfer, but I like that golf bag! Played a few times at Webb in the 80's & 90's, that's about it though.

mctiger

Freshman
@GREG We're putting together a golf outing at the other site...October 5 at the Atchafalaya in Patterson. We've got 5 players right now, and a few guys who are just coming to hang out. Kyle is talking about bringing his RV and cooking out for the game after we play. You should get in on this.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
@GREG We're putting together a golf outing at the other site...October 5 at the Atchafalaya in Patterson. We've got 5 players right now, and a few guys who are just coming to hang out. Kyle is talking about bringing his RV and cooking out for the game after we play. You should get in on this.
I appreciate the offer, sounds like a great time. I would if I didn't have clinicals this fall. Just not enough time in day anymore. Bright side is, just one more year.

TigerTap

Senior
Gophers?
giphy.gif