Where Do You Watch LSU...

BAY0U BENGAL

Tigerbaiting champion of the world
I’ve got a 56 or 57” in the living room with YouTube TV. I used to watch in the garage, back when that was my gym/mancave. I still have a 55” out there but it’s just going to waste not being used. And if I’m working in the shop, I’ve got the trusty 32”. But that’s why I like having internet TV

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I’ve got a 56 or 57” in the living room with YouTube TV. I used to watch in the garage, back when that was my gym/mancave. I still have a 55” out there but it’s just going to waste not being used. And if I’m working in the shop, I’ve got the trusty 32”. But that’s why I like having internet TV
I wanted to turn the garage into a gym/mancave, the wife said no, so I turned the 4th bedroom into the game room/LSU room. I have a 55" 4K television in there but it's mainly used by the kid to play on his xbox. When he's not here and she's watching something stupid on tv, i'll go in the game room and watch tv.

There's enough room above the mantle to upgrade to an 84" television, just might have to do that here in a couple of years.

BAY0U BENGAL

It seemed like every year for Christmas we got a new TV. Unless I find a bigger Roku TV on Black Friday, I’m going to stick with this one. I’ve got too many to justify a new one.

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I’ve got a whole set of dumbbells, a squat rack and Olympic weights. Just let me know when you want to buy them.
If I had a place to put them i'd be on it. Unfortunately the woman believes garages were made to park cars in.

BAY0U BENGAL

If I had a place to put them i'd be on it. Unfortunately the woman believes garages were made to park cars in.

It’s weird because my wife and I are exact opposites. She was always wanting to turn the garage into a place for me and my buddies to watch games and I didn’t want anything in it but cars. Then the garage door broke. Then one day at the gym, after the 3rd Taylor Swift song came on, I had an epiphany. For about 5 years, it was my sanctuary of beastdom

Bengal B

Truth, Justice and the American Way
It’s weird because my wife and I are exact opposites. She was always wanting to turn the garage into a place for me and my buddies to watch games and I didn’t want anything in it but cars. Then the garage door broke. Then one day at the gym, after the 3rd Taylor Swift song came on, I had an epiphany. For about 5 years, it was my sanctuary of beastdom

Why don't you bring your own music to the gym? Half the people I see working out have earbuds on.

I have owned weights and a stationary bike but like most people it would mostly just sit there unused. If I am paying to belong to a fitness club I go almost every day. I mostly swim laps rather than work out with the weightsvor machines so I wish I had some kind of waterproof iPod.

BAY0U BENGAL

Why don't you bring your own music to the gym? Half the people I see working out have earbuds on.

I have owned weights and a stationary bike but like most people it would mostly just sit there unused. If I am paying to belong to a fitness club I go almost every day. I mostly swim laps rather than work out with the weightsvor machines so I wish I had some kind of waterproof iPod.

I do now. Back then I worked out with a couple of bros and we ran our mouths as much as we lifted. Everybody quit going there and went to the new rage gym, but I went ahead and created The Power Plant. It was nice when I took care of it and worked out 6 days a week. But then i got some other priorities and dropped lifting down to 3-4 times a week

GREG

LSU Fan'alyst
I mainly just run now, but unfortunately I have a severe case of plantar fasciitis going on right now which makes walking, let alone anything else not much fun to do.

TigerTap

Senior
A 65" oled

giphy.webp